• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What manga are you currently reading?

Bay

Years
  • There were a few mangas I started reading that I need to get back actually.

-Actively following Attack on Titan at the moment.

-I recently finished Tokyo Ghoul a few months ago, waiting a bit more until more Tokyo:Ghoul re chapter comes (I like to binge read, lol).

-I got started Sailor Moon after watching Sailor Moon Crystal. I'm only at the beginning of the manga's second arc, so I want to read some of those chapters before the next episode airs.

-Silver Spoon is another one I want to revisit. I kinda stop around the 100 chapter range as the updates seems to be delayed quite often, but I think a few chapters might be already released?

Years
  • I finished the English volume 5 of WataMote last night, and started into the first book of Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer (English title - not sure what its title is in Japanese). UQ Holder's next chapter should be out today as well, and I'll be reading that if that is the case.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I just picked up the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's manga (haven't gotten too far yet), mainly because I don't have enough Yu-Gi-Oh to watch these days. <_<

(Hopefully I'll stay into it...)

-Rilou-

Lost One Weeping
    Years
  • Ahh let's see
    I'm reading Attack On Titan, Black Butler, Toradora, Hunter X Hunter, Death Note, Magi, and a few more.
    So many series to keep track of..

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Just got into Apocalypse no Toride and I'm going back to catch up in Monster Musume, it's been a while since I've read any of it.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Having a re-read of HanaKimi (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e) after rewatching it's drama. Don't know if I'm reading anything else anytime soon.

Zaphkiel

~ Butter Knife ~
    Years
  • I'm actively following Shingeki no Kyojin(cant wait for the season 2 of anime), Akame ga Kiru(the manga really feels so much better than the anime imo), and Nisekoi(also waiting for the anime season 2).

Years
  • Since my last post, I finished the omnibus of volumes 1 and 2 of Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer (Hoshi no Samidare), Zero's Familiar Chevalier volume 4 (corresponds with the last bit of the Zero no Tsukaima anime's second season), Haganai Club Minutes (Haganai Hiyori), and started into Gakuen Polizi volume 1.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Catching up in Bleach. A+ for ridiculousness. And just started Mob Psycho 100. Also One Punch Man.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Started reading Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant at the library, so I'll be reading that whenever I go there. Will take a while though since I don't go often and I don't plan to read it online.

Back