• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What manga are you currently reading?

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I read some of A.I., Negima! and Love Hina (I heard good things about the last two), but frankly I couldn't really see what people liked about them :/

I've read as much as I could of +Anima, but I can't seem to find any more than 7 volumes sadly enough. ;o;
    I take it you're not into the whole, "You're-a-perv-so-I'll-beat-you-to-oblivion-every-other-page" kinda thing? I have heard people say that it gets repetitive, but I guess it's just me and the other fans, and we find it funny every time o.o;

And don't worry, I think +Anima is only 10 volumes, if I'm not mistaken ._. So you should be almost done!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Alot... Dx
    Theres soooo many manga series that I should finish, but the two I really about right now are Shishi Doumei Cross, and Ouran Highschool Host Club.

aricarrot

Jedi Knight
    Years
  • Fruits Basket and Hibiki's Magic <333 I'm a shoujo manga girl!! I also have Kare Kano and Pita Ten but they didn't really *grab* me so... they're probably not going to be finished any time soon... :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I take it you're not into the whole, "You're-a-perv-so-I'll-beat-you-to-oblivion-every-other-page" kinda thing? I have heard people say that it gets repetitive, but I guess it's just me and the other fans, and we find it funny every time o.o;

And don't worry, I think +Anima is only 10 volumes, if I'm not mistaken ._. So you should be almost done!
    hmm, I dunno. I was just reading Love & Collage and I thought it was hilarious (same concept really). It's just that I got my hands on Negima! and Love Hina expecting something a lot more funny, but it didn't meet my expectations, that's all ._.

BUT I WANT THEM ALL NOW ):<

Years
  • Reading a hell load of manga at the moment:

Trinity Blood (both manga and novel)
    Yu-gi-oh: Duelist
    Shaman King
    Bleach
    Full Metal Alchemist
    .Hack
    Death Note
    Hellsing
    Fruits Basket
    Beyblade
    Naruto
    Chrono Cruisade
    Ouran Highschool host club

Blah there are more as well...I really am trying to read all of these lol. Should probably cut down on my manga...spend to much on them.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Ok,I am currently reading Kikaider Code 02.I must say the detail and quality of the story,art,and characters is impecable.(Except Hinano,she just gets on my nerves>.<)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Beyblade ~ DN Angel ~ Chrono Crusade ~ Fullmetal Alchemist.
    I read them online though, except for Beyblade 'cause that's the only Manga series I have. ^^"

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Negima!
    I'm addicted to it ._.; I got busted at school for reading it though cause of some of the ecchi moments x3;;

I'm also reading Pita Ten and Bleach ;D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Hmm, at the moment I'm sticking with

1) Ouran High School Host Club
    2) SGT Frog
    3) Ranma 1/2
    4) D N Angel
    5) Death Note
    6) Bleach
    7) Tsubasa
    8) Full Moon
    9) Fruits Basket
    10) FMA

Yep... I can't really make up my mind..

Years
  • -Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles
    -XXXHolic
    -Kobato (in Newtype magazine)
    -Naruto
    -Fullmetal Alchemist
    -Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch
    -Galaxy Angel ll (Galaxy Angel Rune)
    -Gentlemen's Alliance

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Along with my other list of like, five mangas I've also picked up two other series :O

1.) xxxholic: I really liked this one <3 It wasn't bad for a first volume and I really want to read more since they started off well. The characters seem like fun and so does the story ♥

2.) Loveless: I don't know why but I just can't understand it Oo I can't comprehend what's going on and I don't think it's meant to be difficult or anything. So, I'm going to try reading volume 1 again before I get the next volume ^^

Years
  • xxxholic: I really liked this one <3 It wasn't bad for a first volume and I really want to read more since they started off well. The characters seem like fun and so does the story ♥

Yeah, it's really good. I have all 8 volumes that are currently out. : D

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2009
    right now i'm only reading ongoing manga, naruto, gantz, and hajime no ippo.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Always reading Naruto, All New Tenchi Muyo!, and Yotsubato. I wish I could get my hands on some Pokemon Manga...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am currently reading .Hack Legend of the Twilight. Also some of One Piece on the Internet. Would like to buy it but can never find it in any of the book shops.

Back