• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Manga do you read?

Years
  • Latios619 said:
    Lightning,
    Demon Diary starts getting good
    Im just saying becuz you said you prob. wont finish it.
    Im starting on psychic academy.
    Wolfsgirl why dont you tell them about the manga you made?

You are correct Demon Diary does get really good, although I do have to admit the ending was a little disappointing to me. (Not gonna completely spoil it but if you do finish the series Lightning, I would like to know what your thoughts on it are.)

Ah my history in comics. I used to self publish books way back in the day. I still work on some projects with friends. Maybe one day one of you will be reading one of my works. Ok enough off topicness *sigh*

I see that alot of you read some of the same stuff I do, If you wanna chat about any of them please feel free to PM me. I love a good discussion. *hopeful smile*

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Angel Sanctuary, Chobits...

Hellsing is my definite fav.

Lucid

Well yeah, go find a series you like and start following it DSS. o.o;

Right now I'm only reading Dolls, Angel Sanctuary, Fruits Basket, and Tsubasa, I cant afford to keep up with anything else. XP The only series I've ever finished were Marmlade Boy, and Sailor Moon.

Years
  • You should see my collection of mangas! I've got a whole shelf full of 'em!

Finished: Alice19th,Angelic Layer,Cardcaptor Sakura,Chobits,Sailor Moon,Tokyo Mew Mew(I know there's an Ala mode,but..)

Currently reading: Galaxy Angel,Naruto,Instant Teen

Stuff I won't finish: Inuyasha,Dream Saga,Wedding Peach

My favorites: Chobits,Tsubasa,Cardcaptor Sakura,Angelic Layer,Alice 19th

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I dont read a lot of Manga. ^^;; But I've read some of the ones listed below. X3

-- Tsubasa
    -- PitaTen
    -- .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
    -- DNAngel

Thats it. XD I'm hoping to read some more soon. X3 I wanna read Chobits and Galaxy Angel. ;;

~Karli

Years
  • Koinu-chan said:
    I dont read a lot of Manga. ^^;; But I've read some of the ones listed below. X3

-- Tsubasa
    -- PitaTen
    -- .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
    -- DNAngel

Thats it. XD I'm hoping to read some more soon. X3 I wanna read Chobits and Galaxy Angel. ;;

~Karli

I have both GA and Chobits and love 'em! Don't worry..when you'll get them..it'll be worth the 10.00 dollars! (the only thing I don't like is that on Chobits..Chi takes off her shirt..with no undergarments..eww..sorta)

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • trap-door57 said:
    I have both GA and Chobits and love 'em! Don't worry..when you'll get them..it'll be worth the 10.00 dollars! (the only thing I don't like is that on Chobits..Chi takes off her shirt..with no undergarments..eww..sorta)

Heh...thanks for the warning. o.o;;;; XD

~Karli

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • Yeah lightning its one of those "Judging a book by its...well...not cover but beginning" XD books. I read the beginning and said "nah, it doesnt seem very good." but i kept reading and now im mad its stopped so early! Well its kind of the same with Rebirth, which im reading now. But once again, i get into it after a while. So when you are done please share your thoughts.
    *if this is off topic in any way please tell me*

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • Hmm... I read tiny bit of Inu- Yasha and Ranma 1/2. I can't seem to really find a lot of manga where I live. My friend does though, so I borrow her books.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    trap-door57 said:
    Anyways..Um...just curious..Am I the only one who's read Alice 19th?
    I've flipped through it, doesn't seem interesting, does it get better than the first one?

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • What I've read in the past month (I'm not listing everything I read... that'd take too long -_-

-The Ring 2
    -Dark Water
    -Happy Lesson
    -FLCL
    -Shonen Jump
    -V Jump (old issue I had lying around)

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
  • I prefer anime to manga, generally. XD; But I love the Tokyo Mew Mew and the Megaman.EXE manga series. I used to read and collect Rurouni Kenshin, but I got sick of how much more gruesome it is compared to the anime (I HATE decapitations!), so I stopped. I also like the Gundam W and the Saint Tail mangas. YGO and Sailor Moon are my favorite animes, but I don't like the manga versions so much.

Back