• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Mobile Phone Do You Use ?

Years
  • Thats my phone...

What Mobile Phone Do You Use ?

naw.. not really I got a Nokia N97 Mini ^_^

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • I have a HTC Touch HD. (The first one, not the second one) - pretty sick design imo, bought it just for the looks. Hell, I don't even use half of the features the phone has! xD

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I did use a Xeon LG.
    But Yesterday I bought myself a 'iPhone 3G' :3 not a 3Gs.

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
  • I have one of the unlocked google android dev phones. it's a few years old, but ridiculously awesome, I love it to bits.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I have:
    -Samsung Caliber (MetroPCS)
    -LG Rumor 2 (Virgin Mobile, for roaming outside Metro's area)
    -Kyocrea Wild Card (Virgin Mobile, it's unactivated but I kept it because its the special Festival Edition)

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • HTC Droid Eris running on Android 2.1 (Not the way they come from the factory. :D)

I love it. I just updated from 1.5 and am amazed at how neat all the new features are. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I was not too fond of a touch only phone when I first got it, but I am warming up to it.

Now I can't image a world with out being able to listen to music anywhere or updating Fb stats on the way to work.

Back