• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What month were you born in?

So...what month?

• Jan/Feb

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Mar/Apr

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • May/Jun

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Jul/Aug

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sep/Oct

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Nov/Dec

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    ARGH! Stupid polls can only fit up to 10...so I was forced to combine the months a bit. So...what month were you born in? It might be cool if you typed it out here was well and voted. ^_^

Mine is in the lovely spring time of May. XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Zappy, if you go back and edit the poll, you can add two extra options. *Spreads it out* Err, had you put ten in the first place. XP, so nevermind
    Anyways, I was born in June. I'm a Gemini. <3

Years
    I was born is MAy, which I don't like because I'm like one of the youngest in my class.. but allwell.

Edit-hey zapchu what day??
    haha all three poeple that voted were born in either may or june lol.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Zappy, if you go back and edit the poll, you can add two extra options. *Spreads it out* Err, had you put ten in the first place. XP, so nevermind
    Anyways, I was born in June. I?m a Gemini. <3

I wish I knew that earlier...-_-;; Oh well, I hope this will work out...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's close enough. ^_^
    I was born on the twelfth. And I think in the afternoon. My mom didn't even see me the day I was born ( I don't think, or maybe it was hold. Yeah, hold probably), cause I had a lot of life-threatening complications. Hole in my lung was the first I think. o_x;

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Wow,so far there have been alot born in May/june.

I was born May 13,1987

aaaaaa

It's close enough. ^_^
    I was born on the twelfth. And I think in the afternoon. My mom didn't even see me the day I was born ( I don't think, or maybe it was hold. Yeah, hold probably), cause I had a lot of life-threatening complications. Hole in my lung was the first I think. o_x;

Holy..wow O_O
    *clings* I have an even greater new appreciation for the fact you're here ^^

Anyway, I was born in April.
    Fun Fact! Sawah Klozsko was the last baby born in the Canowindra Millitary Hospital, before it's closure.
    Hah!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    My due date was on Halloween. :F But my mom said I was too lazy to come out and was born on November instead, that bleak cold month of wind, leaves, and the month of the turkey. Ah well. November isn't that bad, but October 31 would've been cool, no? My birthday isn't meaningful. ;-;

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My due date was on christmas of 88...then new years day of 89...then I was late again, missing being a new years baby by a mere 43 minutes...thoese 43 minutes are gonna haunt me for the rest of my life,lol.

aaaaaa

They're when you were born.
    And there's only one of you, so that makes it special.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    a1337a said:
    Holy..wow O_O
    *clings* I have an even greater new appreciation for the fact you're here ^^

Anyway, I was born in April.
    Fun Fact! Sawah Klozsko was the last baby born in the Canowindra Millitary Hospital, before it's closure.
    Hah!
    Why deliver any more babies when they already produced perfection? ^_^

I think I was a premmie, actually. Due date was in, mmm…July. I should ask her tomorrow to be sure of these things. I'm sure she won't mind sharing again.

Back