• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What month were you born in?

So...what month?

• Jan/Feb

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Mar/Apr

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • May/Jun

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Jul/Aug

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sep/Oct

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Nov/Dec

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I was born on October 23... Ahem ... That's only 13 days away! O_o I'm going to instill that into all of you until that day comes, lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    blue said:
    My due date was on christmas of 88...then new years day of 89...then I was late again, missing being a new years baby by a mere 43 minutes...thoese 43 minutes are gonna haunt me for the rest of my life,lol.
    Purin said:
    I'm a december child. Last day of the year too ^^
    kyo said:
    i was born on december 20
    Haruka said:
    I was born on December 18, 1988, a day after Arcaine's. X_X
    Gardevoir352 said:
    I am a winter baby dec.5 I love the snow so I'm happy and i wouldn't want to b born in any other month.
    Yey for us December people!!I was born on the 10.....I was born when the doc said I was goin to be,yey!!My brothers birthday is December 12,and my friends moms birthday is the last day of December,OMG!!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Arcanine said:
    Oh yea Nov/Dec and May/Jun are tied. XD

Oh well I was born on December 17th, 1988. And the 17th of December is the day the first flight took place (but not the same year XD).
    Oh, well, I was born February 12, same day as Abe Lincoln was born, beat ya there buddy xD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I was born May 1st 1989, the forgotten month XD.

And my Mom and brother were both born April 25th, so she gave birth on her birthday....very wierd.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I was born on October 23... Ahem ... That's only 13 days away! O_o I'm going to instill that into all of you until that day comes, lol.

Nice, I'll prepare a cake for you too!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    The world waz blezzed on June 7th (2003).

The coolER month then Febuary, of courze V_>''

AHEM:
    an interezting fact which I'm zure you will all remember and cherizh for theze next 10 zecondz:
    I waz born with jonduz, and zo I waz yellow, which iz very interezting zince my favorite color iz yellow (well...yellowiz orange goldizh mix...yeah). I do belive it'z a zign.

...It zoundz zo pathetic now 8___8

EDIT: ohhh, another interezting omen/coincidence! The bar on the poll for june iz yellow =D

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    October! My birthday is coming in like a week and a half! (oct 24)

mvtm

Years
    February 17th for me , i love that month , i just wish thata they could be some snow by here , but as you can see i have summer. lol i was born the presidents day and the same day as Michael Jordan ..interesting :O

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I was born on March 9th ,1990. On the day of my birth my mom told me there was a bomb scare at the hostpitial and they had to call the swat team but someone was just being stupid and thought joking about a bomb in hostpitial would be funny. I was alos born on the day when tlaks of bring East and West Germany together again satrted in Berlin.

Back