• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What move do you want to see as a TM?

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • In generation V up and coming sometime in the near future (two or three years probably) what move that isnt super amazing (i.e. superpower, aura sphere, etc) do you want to see as a TM?

I would like to see a decent dark move, like faint attack, bite or crunch. Nothing too sooper amazazing. But a strong move thats useable, since, dark moves suck pretty much except for Dark Pulse, but thats special.

Just curious.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • dragon breath, I was awesome teaching dragonbreath to a random pokemon in GSC. They might make it as a move tutor move.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • splash, cause thats what every good pokemon needs :p

ummm... maybe Hydro Cannon and that as a TM (possibly)

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • we should have Metronome back as a TM, was fun seeing a Snorlax use Fly via Metronome.
    and, Hydro Pump should be a TM too.

Years
  • Tail Glow or Nasty Plot would be nice.
    I mean, we have Swords Dance, so why not +2 SAtk, eh? XP
    The elemental punches would be good too, as in GSC. They have Move Tutors for that, right, but still... I'd rather stack up money than plundering underground.

Ayselipera

Moves like Razor Leaf and Thundershock would be great as TMs. Especially if they could be found early in the game.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

tobi-ksla

Years
  • Two words: Zap Cannon.

Yes, I was utterly disappointed when I found out that Zap Cannon wasn't going to become a Move Tutor move. I really wanted to teach it to an Espeon. Then, I could name my character "Anabel."

... Yeah, that's part of my Salon Maiden Anabel obsession...

Years
  • Why Ho Oh in Silver used to have Zap Cannon. But I also would be happy with either Hydro Pump or Crunch. Miss Metronome but my Mewtwo got it from the FireRed move tudor.

I also think they could cut down on the HM moves.

Years
  • I'd like to see a Technical Machine for TOMBSTONER. The move would obviously need to exist in the first place.

A MUDDY WATER TM would be cool. DOOM DESIRE as well.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Nasty Plot and Tri Attack. Can't think of anything else at the moment.

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Sometimes I wish it were possible to get Roar of Time as a TM for other Dragon Pokemon! :(

Back