• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What new watch accessory e.g pokenav, pokesav

Do you want the gear "Poke watch" or "Poketch" to be in the 5th gen?

• Yes!! but ugraded version

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes, I dont mind

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • No!! I want a new gear.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • No..Its boring and useless

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • uhm i don't really care

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
Years
  • I definitely like the Pokegear on SS/HG, although I think that they could update that. Or maybe they could do a combo type thing where it's like the Poketch, but also like the Pokegear. Just as long as it's not like it was on D/P I'll be happy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    i'm hoping for a SmartPhone that you could use to get on WiFi while in a city!

DarkPrince304

Back to Hacking after exams!!!
    Years
  • Someone said PokeBrace.
    I liked that name.
    It would probably be a merge of Poketch and PokeGear.
    I think that this time it can have Wi-Fi.
    Like connect to Wi-Fi network store your Friend's Friend Codes with names and emailing them and sending items(Of course some restrictions) and money to them :P
    It can have many new apps.
    I like Poketch but I think I want a coloured version of it.
    And it should be touchscreen like the I-Phone. There can be a desktop with the icons of applications huh?
    What say people?! :D

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • I would just like, as apposed to a phone feature, a text or email feature. In real life, I would not pause in my pursuit to thwart team rockets evil plots just so I can pick up my (annoying) phone to talk with Joey about the Ratatta pyramid and why his is on top. Ridiculous. Instead, when I'm in a pokemon center or wherever, not training or battling, now I can know who has a berry for me. And it can either give a nice, soft, door-bell like chime to let me know I have mail, or be set on silent. Just, no more "urgent" phone calls every two seconds. Please.

Back