• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What planet you might like to visit if given a chance?

MissMurder

Precious Stalker
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    I'm intrigued by Saturn, its moon - esp Titan, Uranus and Neptune. I'd like to check out mercury too. May seem boring to some, but it'd be a very unique experience.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I'd like to check out Mars, Jupiter's moon; Europa, or Titan. Seeing a planet rise from the moon of a Gas Giant would definitely be the sight of my life. I'd rather visit Mars in, say 100-150 years, once humanity had established a considerable (relatively speaking) colony. Europa mainly for the fact it could hold life and so I could see the great red veins covering it's icy surface. And Titan, well I'm not sure why I want to visit that. On second thoughts, Ganymede sounds more interesting than Titan.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I would go to the planet Midnight. It is a a planet made entirely of shiny diamonds. There are no earthquakes because the ground is so strong it is made of diamond you see?

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • I'd like to see Uranus... I'm just kidding, haha. I never really thought about it, maybe Mars.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    A planent far outside this milky way or a planent yet to be discovered because that means I'm the first to discover and visit it :D. That's a life accomplishment.

shot571

Jupiter probably. Cos of its huge size. Just as long as I dont die. Also If i managed to get to sprinting speed on Jupiter, Youd all be saying hello to the human Goku.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I would like to take a trip to Earth sometime. All that water looks amazing, and the civilization there is worth checking out. ^_^

Years
  • Pluto! Oh wait. :(

To be honest I'd rather visit the moon than any of the other planets. At least I could see Earth from there. Not only that, but it'd be cool to see where other humans have been there. :D After that, though, I guess I'd visit Mars. Better than a gas giant or anything closer to the sun...

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I'd love to get lost in the blue of Neptune. (: It looks like one giant ocean compressed into a sphere.

This is considering I won't be deathly afraid of space travel when the time arises. xD;;

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I would love to visit Mars, its a big red planet. I'm interested in the craters and landforms on Mars.

I would also love to visit Uranus... just for the laughs~

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • To be honest I'd rather visit the moon than any of the other planets. At least I could see Earth from there. Not only that, but it'd be cool to see where other humans have been there.

Yeah, it would be fun to secretly go to the moon, to write in big letters "An alien was here". :D

Years
  • If I were to somehow go right now then I'd pick Venus because there's still so much we don't know about it even though it's the closest planet to Earth.

If we're talking about somehow living on into the future when going to planets is no trouble and people do it for a weekend then I'd want to see Uranus because it's sideways.

Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Jupiter would be nice. That way I can choke on the gas and not have to come back to Earth.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I'd like to visit Jupiter's moon, Europa, because it is believed to be made mostly out of water and ice. Therefore, its surface would look beautiful. <3

Back