• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon do you consider to be the most beautiful?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Thought of Lilligant first. Besides that, probably Milotic, Bellossom, and Virizion. Might be more "cute" than "beautiful" for Bellossom. Shrugs.

Mentions Ho-oh, expecting someone else to say it (eventually). Was never particularly dazzled by Ho-oh. Missed the mark in the games, at least. Might have better appearances in the anime.

AmberLB

Amber L. B. / Kevin Cadence
    Years
  • It's an obvious choice but Milotic because it has a pleasing color scheme both in normal and shiny form, and is elegant without being over-designed. It's also based on an animal that ic creepy in real life, I love it.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I made a fairly extensive list of 'mon that could fit into the categories of beautiful or pretty, not to be confused with 'cute' though,
    cause there's tons of Pokemon that could go under that tag...

I narrowed it down to three Pokemon of each category.

For 'Beautifully designed' Pokemon:

1. Starmie. There's just something display worthy about a double-sided starfish wearing a giant gem mask that screams 'beautiful' to me.
    2. Absol. (no personal bias, I swear) I love the simple colors fused with the generally stoic expression said 'mon wears. Even more beautiful in a winter themed backround.
    3. Metagross. Three words. Awe. Inspiring. Power. One of if not the most powerful looking not legendary Pokemon there is for me. Absolutely beautiful.

For 'Pokemon with Pretty designs': (I'll admit, one or two of these could go in the 'beautiful' category as well, though I can't say the same thing about the 'beautiful' 'mons getting into this category)

1. Diancie. For virtually the same reason as Starmie, and could even fit in that section as well.
    2. Delcatty. Most Pokemon like it have a cutesy design, I'd say Delcatty stands out with a design I'd describe as more 'elegant' or 'pretty'.
    3. Meloetta. Very pretty Pokemon, at least to me. Something about how they blended the colors together with the lovely hair and face.

Bonus 'mon! Hatterene. Fits into both spots effortlessly. Stunning colors as well as an elegant-yet-powerful design.

Years
  • Clearly the answer is Bruxish

Well there's Alolan Ninetales.
    Spoiler:

Milotic is also a top contender. As is Virizion, Cresselia and Lunala

Imo Aurorus and it's mood sails are quite exquisite though and I think that would be my top pick:
    Spoiler:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Very few Pokémon hold a candle to the gorgeousness of Dragonair imo. Others I'd describe as "beautiful" include Kantonian Ninetales and Articuno, Espeon, Suicune, Gardevoir, and maybe Midday Lycanroc?
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • The most beautiful Pokémon in my opinion is definitely Reshiram. Milotic often wins this title, and do think it is beautiful, but I think Reshiram looks better! 😁

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't at all think Milotic is beautiful, in contrast to most people here apparently haha.

Dragonair is my top pick probably. It's perfectly elegant and simple.

Both versions of Ninetales are very beautiful imo.

Ceruledge is also in the top, its design is stunning tbh.

Frosmoth, Gossifleur and Celebi get mentions c: They are pretty and well-designed imo.

Gardevoir and Kirlia of course?

Ho-oh is cool but I wouldn't call it pretty, perhaps. If anything, that mention goes to Suicune from that batch.

Galarian Articuno is also very cool, but crosses over into beautiful :3

And lastly I'd say Flareon, Staryu and Dewgong. They're all pretty or cute-beautiful I think.

Years
  • it is pretty! I actually prefer the Hisui version though :3 what do you think of that one?

I'm not that big of a fan. It's okay and it still fits the theme of Lilligant being a spinning/dancing pokemon, but I much prefer Lilligant with her petal dress. Almost reminds me of Hina Kagiyama from Touhou Project.

Years
  • I don't know if it's just nostalgia but for me it's still Lapras. It has the most beautiful and perfect design for a Pokemon. If I had to show one Pokemon to someone who doesn't know anything about Pokemon I think I would show them Lapras. It just has such an amazing Pokemon design, it perfectly represents what a Pokemon should look like.

Years
  • I don't know if it's just nostalgia but for me it's still Lapras. It has the most beautiful and perfect design for a Pokemon. If I had to show one Pokemon to someone who doesn't know anything about Pokemon I think I would show them Lapras. It just has such an amazing Pokemon design, it perfectly represents what a Pokemon should look like.

I totally get what you mean, Lapras was one of the first that came to mind for me as well. I would have to go with either Ninetales or Milotic.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Kantonian Articuno because it is an elegant bird Pokemon that only appears to lost travellers during snowstorms, if that doesn't scream "beautiful" to you I don't know what does

Days
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    Many Pokémon enthusiasts consider Milotic to be the epitome of beauty in all Pokémon. Beautiful and handsome, Milotic's long, flowing feathers and glowing complexion are considered the heart of teachers and fans. The calm and peacefulness makes it appealing again. Known for its rarity and beauty, Milotic is often praised for its incredible aquatic features and is considered a symbol of beauty and grace in the Pokémon world

Back