• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon did you get in ur personality test?

Nalu93

The Northern Wind
Years
  • in red rescue - cyndaquill and my partner was Chikorita in darkness - Piplup and my partner was Chikorita (again xD)

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    In PMD I was consistently getting Skitty. DX Even if they were right when they mentioned smashing the A or B button, I still wouldn't stop until I had Charmander to go with Bulbasaur. >_>;

Though for PMD2 I was, most of the time, named as a Pikachu or Chickorita. (^_^)b Not bad, but I still wouldn't stop until I had Chimchar, which actually didn't take as long as it took to get Charmander.

Years
  • I'm pretty sure I got Pikachu the first time I played through on Blue...my partner was Charmander, I remember that for sure. I loved the storyline on PMD--so much more entertaining than the other Pokémon games, even if the gameplay wasn't as good!

Last edited:
    Years
  • In PMD Blue, i was a Cyndaquil, my partner was a Bulbasaur. It was a great, balanced duo, tho i really didn't like the MD games. My blue rescue team seemed to be missing things-
    In the Friend Area for the Legendary Birds, it said 0/2 when it should have been 1/3. Half the post-Rayquaza stuff never happened for me. I didn't even get the Lati-event thing, with Spinda and all (my friends got to do that really soon after finishing).
    Back to topic, my brother played through as a Cubone with Totodile as a partner. It was hard, i mean i did a lot of it for him, but he managed to beat Rayquaza on his own.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Lol. Mine on both Time and Red was bvulbasaur...probably coz im so docile. My partner in red was Mudkip and in Time it was piplup.

Alpha Bass

Scrap-Data™
    Years
  • Squirtle....somehow I am always squirtle....and I always try different answers on that quiz they give you XD even may fake anwsers make me squirtle :P

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • In Red, I got Pikachu and my Partner was Charmander XD
    In Darkness, I kept getting Munchlax and Cyndaquil all the time and Chimchar once =.= But I kept at it til I got Meowth. I chose Pikachu as my partner... After I beat it, I'm gonna try again with Meowth, but changing my partner [I adore Meowth XD]

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
  • I've only played blue but the first time, I got a pikachu :D
    I think the second time I played, I got a mudkip?

Years
  • I've only played Blue...and almost no matter what I do, I get a Bulbasaur...so I guess that's what I'm meant to be!

Ayselipera

I was Pikachu and my partner was
    Charmander.

Back