• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon did you get in ur personality test?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • In the first PMD, I got Pikachu and chose my partner as... Charmander, I think. In PMD2, I got Squirtle and chose my partner as Pikachu (which was really confusing at first despite the fact that by then I hadn't played the first game in months and months. XD)

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
  • I can't remember what I got in the original PMD. I think it was.....Mudkip? Charmander? Treecko?
    In Darkness, I got Meowth as leader and Charmander as a partner.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • In Red, I was Bulbasaur and my partner was Charmander. In Time, I was still Bulbasaur and my partner was still Charmander.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • In Pokemon Red Rescue Team, I was a Squirtle and My partner was a Charmander.

In Pokemon Explorers Of Time, I was a Piplup and My partner was a Chimchar.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I got chimchar and my partner was mudkip in darkness. In red I was a charmander and my partner was squirtle.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • In Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, I was trying to get Charmander :t004: but ended up with Meowth :t052:. I decided to retake the test, and that time I got Cyndaquil :t155:. I really wanted Charmander, but I was like "Screw it. I'll take what I have." In retrospect, it kind of fits since I'm more of a shy type. For my partner, I chose Treecko :t252: to back me up on those Water-types! :D

I'm planning to get Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Sky Expedition/Explorers of Sky and hopefully become a Cyndaquil, with Treecko, Riolu Lucario or Turtwig as my partner.

On a side-note: PMD: EoS has a hilarious title, you'd think the designers would stick a "the" article in front of "Sky" to make it more grammatically correct. :laugh: Omitting "the" makes PMD: EoS fit with PMD: EoT & EoD titlewise, but it just seems weird, since Time and Darkness don't really need "the" in front of them, but "Sky" does, in this case...

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
    Years
  • When I first played Pokemon Blue Rescue Team I got Charmander, partner Bulbasaur. The second time I got Bulbasaur, and partner charmander to match my first team xD. I restarted quite a bit so ive probably had every possibility for my gender lol, just depends on what mood im in when I restart the game.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I always got squirtle whenever I did the personality test. It would always be on my first try too. I hope that doesnt happen in PmD:Explorers of the Sky.

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
  • In Red I was a Pikachu and my partner was a Charmander
    In my first Blue (which my mom lost by accident; yes, my mom), I was Eevee and my partner was Pikachu.
    In my second Blue, I was Cubone and my partner was Pikachu.

Currently, I'm playing Time and I'm Charmander. My partner is Pikachu.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    In time I got Turtwig, which I really don't like as a pokemon. For my partner I decided to steer away from the torchics,chimchars, and charmandars so I chose Cyndaquil.

Cyclone Dragon

Dragon & Video Game Fanatic
    Years
  • In Pokemon Blue Rescue Team, I was a totodile and My partner was a Pikachu.

In Pokemon Explorers Of Time, I was a Squritle and My partner was a Chimchar. I really didn't like being a squritle, and I wanted to be a chimcar,so I had my partner be one, cuz i just love that little monkey. =3

Back