• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon did you get in ur personality test?

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    In Red Rescue Team, I was a Pikachu and my partner was a Torchic.

In Explorers of Darkness, I was a Bulbasaur and my partner was a Totodile.

Shadow Sneaker

Fast Shadow Striker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    In Red rescue team:
    Machop Partner: Totodile
    In Darkness:
    Treecko Partner: Torchic
    In Time:
    Munchlax Partner: Turtwig
    Well, that is it!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    In Red:
    Cubone. Partner-Cyndaquil
    In Blue:
    Squirtle. Partner-Treeko
    In Time:
    Chimchar. Partner-Piplup
    In Sky:
    Riolu. Partner-Munchlax

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    I got treeko and pikachu partner
    It wasn't the best
    D<

Ensiger

A7X + Pokemon Lover. Owned.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    I always ended up as Pikachu. Always. In Red and Blue, my partner was Squirtle, and in Darkness, it was Piplup.

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
    Years
    well in PMD1 i was machop, partner charmander, in PMD2 i was pikachu, partner treecko and in PMDEoS i was riolu, partner turtwig

They call me Brandon Lee

don't u look at my girlfriend
    Years
    I either get Chikorita, Bulbasaur or Treecko, depending on the asked questions (I usually just pick gender randomly, since it really doesn't affect anything). I once purposely got Eevee as well. Usually my partner is Totodile, Torchic or Treecko.

After I get Murkrow and finish the game though, I use him all the time. He's usually named Eric.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    In PMD Blue, I was a Pikachu with a Cyndaquil partner. Wasn't really fussed about what Pokemon I got then.

In PMD Explorers of Time, I got Torchic. I was pleased because I was hoping for a fire or water type. :) Then I chose Piplup as a partner.

Lancelot-sama!

i call it bipolar game fandom.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2018
    LANCET'S RESULTS! :
    The very first time I did my quiz on Blue Rescue Team I accidently put I was a boy but I thought it was going to ask if I was sure I was that gender but it didn't ^^; However when I finished my quiz I got Cyndaquil so I was good, gender doesn't always have to matter in games really. The second time when I corrected my gender I got Eevee, with my usual Chikorita partner :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Well I was a torchic in time with a chicorita who I accidently named chickorita. I joined here.
    Then in sky I was riolu and torchic was the partner.
    Torchics best because of mirror move.

Years
    In time, I was a Totodile with a Charmander as my partner.
    In darkness, I was a Cyndaquil with a Pikachu as my partner.
    In sky, I am currently a Pikachu with a Squirtle as my partner.

They are all mostly good matches. Besides the first one sometimes.

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
    ....I think I need to look at my copy of darkness.... Why? I start up the game, create a new game and complete the test. All the questions are the same: h44k4kgd557? 42453f? And the answers are: f3r3r23. wrfewg43. f42r3j!!!
    So I do the test and get a level 0 magikarp. And my partner.... It has 3 pages full of LUGIA!!!! So I get lugia lv.0 And.... I still can't destroy koffing and zubat.... I arrive in a random dungeon every time..... Harsh.

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I usually got Mudkip on Blue and chose Pikachu as my partner, didn't play Time/Darkness, and on Sky I'm Shinx and my partner is Meowth.

Back