• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon did you get in ur personality test?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • In Blue, I'm a Totodile and my partner is a Pikachu
    In Darkness, I'm a Skitty and my partner is a Torchic
    In Sky, I'm a Vulpix and my partner is a Skitty

Years
  • Blue: Mudkip and Cyndaquil Partner
    Time (or Darkness. I don't remember which one I have): Munchlax -__- and Mudkip Partner

Lolfish

One step below magikarp :D
    Years
  • In darkness-Turtwig (Me) and Torchic.
    In Sky-Riolu (Lol first try ftw!) and Evee
    I literally pwned Dialga with myself, teh Riolu
    (lol Dusknoir was hard, took more than twenty tries!)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I once got treeko in blue rescue team. then when I got explorers of time, I looked up a guide to get the right answers for a chimchar.

cynical_terror

тѳӎѳяяѳw is вяiҩнтзя
    Years
  • I just started playing Explorers of Sky and I got Charmander the first time I answered honestly. A few other times I got Bulbasaur and so on. I wanted to be a Shinx, though, so I changed it, and then the second time around I chose Vulpix with Shinx as my partner. :3

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Fair sure the first time I got Cubone with Charmander as my partner on Blue Rescue Team, and then on Red Rescue Team I got Charmander with Squirtle as my partner.

Explorers of Darkness I got Cyndaquil with Squirtle as my partner.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • In time, I got mud kip on my third? Fourth? Try, and on sky, it took HOURS to get mudkip, I love them, mud slap=easy bosses as dialga misses ALL THE TIME with RoT -6 accuracy XD my partner is torchic, always

Years
  • I only have Mystery Dungeon Darkness, and I got Mudkip from my personality test. I was happy with that result. And my partner was Meowth.

PKMN Trainer Alison

I'll follow you into the dark.
    Years
  • In EOS i got Vulpix. I really was hoping for a Torchic but I settled with her.

Only I was stupid and picked Eevee as my partner. >.> In battles I'm the only one battling. Anyone know how to stop her run-away ability?

Back