• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Did You Start With?

What Pokemon Did You Start With?

• Piplup

Votes: 210 41.7%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 156 31.0%
  • Turtwig

Votes: 137 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IJWLover08

The Pink Ball Maniac!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Well Its Was Chimchar With Me Then My Friend Gave Me A Level 100 Torterra And Infernape And Inpoleon!!!!

But They Were Usless And Gts Had Them And Jigglys Are Still The Best And PWNS U all And I Am A Guy...... Lol.

Last edited:

Tanaie

•♥~Yaoi~♥•
    Years
    It's always the water type for me! Ever since Pokemon Crystal I've always chosen the water type. I don't know why, but I've always preferred water over all!

And...Also because Piplup looked the cutest too~! XD lol

UnreaLegendz

Ja-pan.. #44!
    Years
    Turtwig, because it has type advantage against the first few gym leaders. So basically, I only used it for speeding through the game to get to training/breeding REAL Pokemon. :P

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    Traditionally, I always pick the Fire starter, but the Flaming Poop attack didn't seem appealing to me, so I picked Piplup.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2010
    Piplup first, cause it looks awesome. And I beat the game with it, and got bored of the game after I beat it, then a couple months later I started with chimchar and play it for around 2 weeks and had 4 hours on the game and forgot about it. then a week ago I restarted and chose turtwug and have a little over 4 hours on it.

Years
    zooyorskater:wow, 4 hours in 1 week. that's a lot. i only played 42 hours, and that's with a 3 day camp.

backontopic(back on topic, not a user):i want to start off with Chimchar instead of Turtwig now because the speed of Torterra disappointed me a little but then again, he has so much power. I thought Chimchar looked a little weird, but now I've realised they all do. Ah well, I'm happy with Torterra and for those who aren't sure who to start off with, I can advise you not to chose Piplup as Water/Steel(Prinplup/Empoleon) don't go too well together.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I started with Chimchar because my freind told me to get it and that he would just trade me a Piplup. So I listened to him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back