• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you use the most?

~V~

"Winds of a New Beginning"
    Years
    Gyarados. I have no idea how it happens, but I always end up with a Gyarados at the E4.

Years
    Well in general I use Metagross for WiFi. For the Elite Four in G/S/C/HG/SS I just sweeped with my Typhlosion. In B/W I use all my Pokemon (But usually end up using my Starter Pokemon to defeat N and Ghetsis.) and in every other game it seems like I use my entire team fairly, none getting more time than the other. =P

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I always have a shiny espeon on deck. Always. My ninetales and manectric have grown on me though.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
    Currently... Weavile! It's animations are awesome, and it has awesome stats, especially when you train it in speed and attack.

Back