• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Well, it depends on who I'm training at the time. When I'm not training it's usually Mew, Glaceon or Mismagius. I adore Ninetales but it bothers me that its overworld sprite has only 7 tails. =/

leov91

Forget Regret
Years
Extremely cliché but Pikachu!
I just like that little guy following me :D
plus, he flies, so its pretty legit!

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
I have Celebi following me a lot in SS, I just love the little guy!

iSoul

Noob
Years
When I rented the game I have Bellsprout follow me. He was so cute~! I would talk to him and he would poke my tummy. n.n

Elise

ニャーニャー
Years
It's only been a few weeks, but I got the shiny suicune and I have him follow me! I feel so happy when I see that blue guy jumping around behind me! Tis love love love love... <3<3<3

But if I'm serious about getting stuff done I have my trusty Charizard :)

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
I like Charizard's or Dragonite's overworld sprites, so usually one of those two. :)

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
I've traded by good Pokemon to Platinum and started a new game so it's currently Totodile :)

Giraffe

キリンリキ
Years
It was my Linoone, but I traded him (along with others) over to Platinum & re-started Soul Silver - So it's my new Cyndaquil at the minute!

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
Years
Normally, it's whatever Pokemon I'm training at that moment since I like having the one I'm training first in line. However, whenever I'm not training any and just walking around, it's usually my Umbreon (and was Eevee when he was an Eevee). I just think the Eeveelution sprites are cute.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
Years
If I'm just walking around I like having Sparky (my Ampharos) follow me. :3 He's super cute and does the cutest things!
Also Tyranitar because there's a massive, green monster behind me. And I love her <3

Back