• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
  • I have a Skarmory in my HG game that I got in a trade :3 He looks really awesome following me, with his big silver wings out like that :D

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    My Meowth, Harlan, is always following me around in Heart Gold. In Soul Silver, my Eevee is my little follower. [:

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I always have my Stantler follow me. The only reason is that it's my favorite Pokemon. ^_^'

Lexxy

sup brah?
    Years
  • My Pidgeotto at the moment :p
    It's my main Pokemon and it looks cool flying behind me, very awesomely made sprite.

CeFurkan0

Pokemon MMORPG PokemonCraft
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    I usually just tend to switch around since I'm training multiple pokemon most of the time. Wouldn't be surprised if I stick around my shiny charizard a lot.

sihny charizard is one of the best :)

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    My Flaffy is following me, I just find it really cute. x3;

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    It usually depends who I'm training but mainly I think I have Typhlosion follow my trainer a lot. He's too awesome for words. <3 I haven't had a chance to trade over a shiny (like my Umbreon) and see it but I will probably try that soon.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I like to switch around the pokemon that's following me. But my favorite to follow me is Anorith. It's... so... ADORABLE!!! I can't stand it. Anorith following me and being cute is actually what inspired my theme :3

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • My Feraligatr usually ends up following me around because I use him the most, but I've got to say, I LOVE watching Groudon follow me around. It looks like he's dancing whenever I pause for a moment; it's cute. =3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Cherrim follows me whenever I don't absolutely need something else in first position. No surprises here, haha.

TehPsychicTypeMaster

"I See Greatness In You..."
    Years
  • I usually have my Meganium or Typhlosion follow me around, even though I prefer Meganium's overworld sprite much better, since it's so adorable :3. But lately, I have been letting my Ampharos follow me.

Back