• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What Pokemon Game is The Best

BowtiePenguin

Proud; noble; penguins.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    FRLG are the best. ^^ They are stellar remakes of RB, which are wonderful games, just outdated.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    FireRed for me, with Emerald coming in at a close second. 3rd gen wasn't my favorite in the whole world, but I still enjoyed it.

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
    Pokemon Sapphire is my favorite, because it was the first 3rd gen game I ever played. It also features one of my favorite pokemon, Kyogre. And I've played my Sapphire for over 900 hours, making it my most-played game!

So Sapphire is my best. ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Im going to have to say leaf green, Ive never finshed emerald, so yeah lol.

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
    Years
    Fire Red. Full stop. Best game out of all. It was the only Advance Gen game I got addicted to.

poliwrath10

Pokemon Dark World Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    POkemon fired is the best but r/s/e is more complexe than fired

ShinyGiratina

Distortion World's Guardian
    Years
    FR/LG. Easily my favorite of the the 3rd Generation games. So many Pokemon to catch and so much to do, even after the Elite Four. And remakes are always great.

Zodiac Realm

I'm a Negative Creep~
    Years
    pokemon ruby since it was the first one i played and i was hooked to it for hours

and when i also raised my first lv100 it was a matchchamp...then a bully smashed the cartrage...i was so sad...if it wasnt for him my matchchamp will of been on platinum:(

Back