• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon of the 493 do u want to see included in the gen 5 dex

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I hope that we won't have Zubats, Geodudes, or Tentacruels and if it happens to be like that, they better make them rare. Let's hope we have more rare Pokémon from the previous Generations, and less of the most common ones.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I would personally love if they didn't use any older Pokemon. I would love new 150 Pokemon , maybe a pre evo and a evolution thrown in, but remove outside influences if they can.

I'd prefer they add onto the 150 Pokemon i wish they add and bring Ledyba, Hoppip, and Starly , possibly even Pachirisu ,Bunneary and a few others to diversify Isshu. A Fire/Rock Pokemon and a Dark/Poison Lemur Bat (Momo is adorable) would suffice instead of the usual.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Judging from the geography of Isshu:

Snow covered mountains: Snorunt/Glalie & Frosslass, Spheal, or Snover/Abamasnow
    Deserts: Sandshrew/Sandslash, Hippopotas/Hippowdon, Claydol/Balty (I hope), Cacnea/Cacturne (I hope..wasn't Cacnea found in desert in RSE?)
    Forests: Buneary, Oddish, Budew (hopefully), seviper, volbeat & Illumise?...mehh can't think of others
    and obviously from the water we'll more than likely see a lot of water pokemon. I hope for: Finneon, Wailmer, Mantyke, Wingull, etc.

Other than that I hope we also have torkoal, absol, lickitung, rhyhorn, gastly, skarmory, and a few others..

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    eevee probably, even though i'm against it, there will probably be more eevee evolutions
    magikarp has been in all the games so it'll most likely continue

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think I speak for a lot of us when I ask that question. We know some of the new Generation Five Pokemon, but what Pokemon from the first four generations are there going to be?
    I personally think Grimer and Koffing. I saw a picture of the Hiun City Alley, and there are several trashcans that look like you could catch a Grimer or Koffing in them. They might be version exclusives that pop out of trashcans depending on whether you have Black or White.
    And I DON'T want you to say Pikachu or Magikarp or anything else that has appeared in every generation so far. Those pokemon appearing in Generation 5 would be obvious.:\

So, let the world know what you think!
    Merged this into the existing thread with the same premise.

Golden Heart

Rainbow Ho-Oh
    Years
    Since Isshu is supposed to be far away, wouldn't it make for them to be all new and none of the be old Pokemon?
    I mean, it's geography could have effects on the older ones and how they evolve and stuff. :V

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    Rattatas in Hiun City, and maybe even Zigzagoons at night? Cause Raccoons are nocturnal?

There are more, but I can't think of them right now...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I'm another one who doesn't want to see any/very little of the already "discovered" Pokemon in Isshu. I'd like to see more Pokemon. To not dread walking into any cave because all I'll see is Zubat after seeing Zubat in every cave of every generation since R/B. I'm playing a new generation game to see as many of the new Pokemon as I can in that version.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    I would like to see:
    -Snorunt/Froslass
    -Staryu/Starmie
    -Ditto
    -Elekid/Magby
    -Scyther/Scizor
    -Feebas/Milotic
    Yeah, cool man. Scyther's awesome!
    I think Spinarak will be in that "totem pole" place in the northwest of Hiun City. Someone mentioned Zigzagoon at night. Yeah, I like that idea.
    Of course we KNOW Pikachu is in Isshu. He's the face of Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I Just want to see the Dragons come back. ;D!

But Definitely need Flygon back. ;[ I Miss my Sapphire, and I can't even find it in stores around the City. D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Seeing how that anime picture includes an Umbreon... I'll say that Eevee is pretty much confirmed to return.
    That's very good, considering I'd like to raise an Espeon. I've never done that.
    I would want though... Maybe the starters of another gen thrown at the end of the pokedex. Just like with Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle in GSC.

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    I want the usual pokemon to come back, but then again, I want something new to replace them.

Back