• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon of the 493 do u want to see included in the gen 5 dex

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    Why not like Pokemon with weather? Like there could be a weather channel on a certain TV in a certain town that tells you, for example: "There is a large lightning storm on Route ___! This storm is predicted to go on throughout the day." Then if you go to that route, more electric-type pokemon would be there! Then like during Thunder storms you could find Electrike, Plusle, Minun, etc. During Rain you could find Surskit, Wailmer, Wingull, etc. During cloudy days you can find Poochyena, Absol, Houndour, etc. During snow you can find Swinub, Snorunt, Seel, etc. During Sunny Days you can find Sunkern, Budew, Hoppip, etc.

this is seriously a great idea and i hope they capitalize on this, maybe after the pokedex, its a new region, it should only make sense that there are region exclusive pokemon to begin with. that's where sinnoh failed i believe, adding on previous evos to fill in the gap.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    RAYQUAZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i would love for rayquaza to be included in there as a special shiny exclusive

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023

... No comment.

I don't really care what Pokemon show up. I've already trained my favorites several times and plan on having a team of exclusively Gen5 Pokemon. I would rather not have the typical Zubat / Geodude / Tentacool showing up, but that's probably inevitable.

kasabian_

Good bye
    Years
    You want Pikachu out of Gen 5?
    Pikachu is, in general, THE cornerstone of Pokemon, being in EVERY game and anime EVER since.It'd be cruel if you did that.

(Sorry if I sounded too aggressive)

Anyways, on topic, I hope to see stuff like Breloom and Blissey(they = P W N A G E)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024

.........................................Why would they have a legendary pokemon from another region in Isshu's regional pokedex?

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    None of them. I'm bored of them all.

Time to start back to just the 100+, and leave the rest. We are going to have to let them go at one point. So why not now?

Actually, that's a very good idea. It'd help Trainers who are having trouble finding the types of Pokémon they want.

Thats defenately gonna happen LOLJK YOUR MESSED IN THE HEAD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't really want to see any, other then a few. Mostly 5th generation Pokemon I want to see :3

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Is Isshu even going to have a regional pokedex...as it's far away from the other regional so it MIGHT NOT BE PART OF The SAME Country...though I guess it can still have one anyways but the National needs a name change if it's not the same Country...

I want to see Eevee, Absol, Spinda, oh and Breloom :)

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    shiny charizards and mewtwo

and shiny charizards can only be caught by using and old rod in grass.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    shiny charizards and mewtwo
    and shiny charizards can only be caught by using and old rod in grass.

All I can say is WTF?

I actually don't want old Pokemon in the Isshu Dex since it's far away except ones the get a new evolution (which I hope we get some) like Eevee (for sure) Jynx, Dunsparce Etc..

If Pokemon that won't evolve get in then I want Lucario, Milotic and Gyarados (but don't have trainers with 6 FREAKIN MAGIKARPS!!So annoying!!!)

NO MORE ZUBATS & GEODUDES!!!

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    I have a strange feeling that some new pokemon are gonne replace the average annoying pokemon...

also, most of Gen 3 would be there if i could choose...

Years
    I have a strange feeling that some new pokemon are gonne replace the average annoying pokemon...
    I hope that new bat Pokemon replaces Zubat...

But considering the information about how far apart the regions are I'm suspecting/hoping there will be less Pokemon from the other generations.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    If it where up to me, NONE. I just want original new 5th gen creations. and if their even thinking about bringing back zubat. I'm gonna bake an koromori cake and shove it up some executives face and shout "We HAVE a NEW bat!"

Back