• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Personality Were You?

Which Pokemon Were You?

• Total voters

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
  • On Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, what Pokemon did you become?

If you don't have it yet (like me D:) then you can take the test for Blue Team here. I got Mudkip :P

So, which one were you?

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    I got meowth because I chose to steal the wallet ;D

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • Ok, well, I think this is better fitting in Pokemon General. It is not a trivia game, and because personality quizzes like this are better suited in general areas. So since I am a mod in MT&G as well, I have to say that this is much better suited for Pokemon General since we have never had any Pokemon personality games there just trivia quizzes.

MOVED

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Er..this isn't a personality game, but a poll of which starter pokemon you got for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Which...is a Dual Generation Game. But w/e....o.o

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I got Charmander. ^___^ My nature/personality was Brave, the description was pretty interesting. X3;

~Kelsey

Years
  • Heh, I've taken that quiz a few times, and seem to get a different result each time; but I got Bulbasaur this time around (and I've gotten it before, I believe). Pity, I wanted Cyndaquil - but no matter, I don't mind Bulbasaur either. The description was kinda like me anyways...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Mm, I would have pegged this for the DS Gen. forum too but then again, I know very little about the gaming forums. oo; Oh well.

I got Machop the first time since I'm stupid and accidentally said I was a boy instead of a girl. XD So with my next set of questions, I ended up with Pikachu. ^_^ I took that test on the site earlier too, and that time I got Totodile. XD

Back