• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon region was the overall best

what region is the best

• Kanto

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • sinouh

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara Uchiha

1017 BRICK SQUAD ******
    Years
    what region do you think is the best.

someone come to this page I reallt want to know what you think.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    i like johto. it was my favorate. something about kanto anoyed me. not sure what it was. i hate sinnoh. and i didnt like hoenn.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Johto, nothing compares to Johto... Possibly because of the Pokemon, the amazing landscape and the fact that it was the host of Silver, Gold and Crystal is the reason that we will have it in our hearts forever.

Also, this thread has been made multiple times, good day.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    My overall favourite region has to be Johto. The stuff what you could do in it was the best such as bug catching contest, get 16 badges instead of 8 etc.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Johto, because it feels much larger. (I haven't completed DP yet, so maybe I'll find Shinou better.) In Houen there are so many things that at first seem useless, like a cave that you need E-reader, and a lot of other things you have to connect your game to something to get to. And Kantou is too small. Johto has a lot of secret paths and caves that makes the region seem larger than it really is.

Shinou is supposed to be bigger, but then there this: the rooms may be larger, the roads wider, but how many rooms are there and how many roads? Maybe Shinou will turn out to be equal to Johto or even more. I'll have play through DP to see.

And the Pokemon in the regions. Then the best must be Kantou (FR/LG only) and Houen, because of the good place to EV train. I can't find many good EV training areas in Shinou. I haven't cared about Johto and EVs because you EVs are not so important in GSC.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Jhoto, it was the only region i liked.
    It was actually diverse, having harder gym leaders (16 gyms total too)
    I found hoenn sooooooo easy.
    Kanto was ok, but not as good.
    As for shinou, i hate it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I desperately wish I could say Jouto was my favorite. GSC was "teh uber," the best set of games. Yet... It's small. Kanto also suffers from this, until you add in the Sevii Islands.

I suspect that with Jouto it's because they had to stuff Kanto in there. If they'd just left Jouto, it could have had more detail and more fun.

So, I'll go with Sinnoh, the most detailed and best feeling of the set.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Johto is the best to me why? Well I thought it had a good balance of everything.

-right length of grassy roads (Kanto had too much)
    -Good amount of caves (Sinnoh had too much exploring caves)
    -Good amount of surfing (Hoenn had too much surfing)

The only bad thing about Johto was the fact that some 2nd gen were in Kanto and not Johto, where it should have been. Oh well we can always hope that a remake will fix that problem.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    It was Johto for me....
    It was the best in the games where we could get 16 badges...
    Johto has a longer journey, and I liek journey's XP

~C3LEBI

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back