• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Will Ash Have At End Of Sinnoh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    well this is what i think ash pokemon will be

Pikachu (unfornately, i think that stupid pikachu will never leave)

grotle( turtwig evolves =o )

chimchar(stupid chimchar will stay stupid chimchar >.<)

staraptor( im comparing staraptor with pidgeot so it will happen.)

floatzel(buizel evolves and will look stupid)

hippowdon (another stupid pokemon for ash stupid team)

this is what i think XD

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Six stupids in that rant there mate, haha. Anyway, I don't think that many Pokémon will evolve, just the one or two. Then like the Battle Frontier, Orange Islands and Whirlpool Cup, I think they'll do something similar where Ash will take a few Pokémon from Sinnoh that would evolve. If Staravia evolves, you'll never see Pidgeot again. I think Buizel has to evolve really, considering Ash needs an experiance water type. He's only ever used Kingler in one battle as far as I can remember and only called it to battle once where it was injured by a bunch of Electrode.

Chimchar and Turtwig to evolve by the Sinnoh League, or during you never know. Then Buizel to evolve in maybe a series like BF, OI and WC. I don't want Staravia to evolve because we all prefer Pidgeot, plus it took Pidgeotto two to three series to evolve and it was a Pidgeotto for that whole time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2008
    Hmm

Well looking at these i think now
    Pikachu
    Chimchar
    Torterra as Paul has 1
    Staraptor but it will be given away at end of series
    Glisgor will be sent to pro. oak like heracross
    Buizel

so now i think it has to be hippopatas or sneasel for some reason

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Ash:

1. Pikachu
    2. Grotle
    3. Staraptor
    4. Monferno
    5. Gliscor
    6. Buizel

-Sneasel -> Weavile
    -Riolu
    -Eevee -> Espeon

Any of the above is what I think Ash will capture.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    -Pikachu (This one's a no-brainer xD;)
    -Grotle (The ugly thing. I just don't want Ash within a 5-mile radius of a Leafeon oranyothereeveelutionforthatmatter while holding an empty Pokeball. That is all.)
    -Infernape (Because it is win.)
    -Gliscor (Staravia can eat its heart out.)
    -Floatzel (i.e.: Hax!Powerhouse)
    -Riolu (OH YES I WENT THERE. AND WUT. As overrated as it is, it just seems so...LIKELY. Doesn't mean it must evolve into Lucario though. It'd be funny if it didn't. xD)

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
  • Okay.let get this straight.
    Ash have a full team already.
    I doubt he'll catch anymore pokemon.
    He did good with 6 pokemons at a time.(referring to hoenn)

Pikachu . This is a given
    Grotle/Torterra - If Chimchar evolves to Imperanpe. Its grotle.
    Monefero/Impernape - Same as the turtwig's expanation.
    Staraptor - No he will not release staraptor. Did we see ash release Swellow? No.
    Floatzel - Ash needs a fully evolved powerhouse water type(no offense kingler)
    Gliscor - Dammit people. Stop forgetting this guy. This guy can be millions years better the the Overrated riolu/lucario. Im sick of riolu/lucario aura crap. Lucario has enough damn air time. A movie. Maylene's pokemon. then Rilou got his own damn pokemon special episode.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • wild_eagle_1825 said:
    He did good with 6 pokemons at a time.(referring to hoenn)

Pikachu . This is a given
    Grotle/Torterra
    Monefero/Impernape
    Staraptor - Did we see ash release Swellow? No.
    Floatzel
    Gliscor

His Hoenn/BF wasn't good. The best he had was Pikachu & Sceptile.

Pikachu- Of course.
    Grotle/Torterra- Grotle. He won't get another Paul pokémon.
    Monferno/Infernape- Monferno, no questions.
    Staraptor- I guess. Swellow doesn't evolve twice.
    Floatzel- Meh.
    Gliscor- It's a given.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I go with evilzoidberg, exept with tutwig. Has anyone realized in all regions exept kanto, it happens to be the grass pokemon to evolve. i go with torterra

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
  • His Hoenn/BF wasn't good. The best he had was Pikachu & Sceptile.

Pikachu- Of course.
    Grotle/Torterra- Grotle. He won't get another Paul pokémon.
    Monferno/Infernape- Monferno, no questions.
    Staraptor- I guess. Swellow doesn't evolve twice.
    Floatzel- Meh.
    Gliscor- It's a given.

Biy. You forgot, Donphan and Swellow. Swellow, is practically his best bird pokemon. He did something the other birds did not do. Get used in battles alot. Ash other birds are just for scouting and those stuff.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Do you have evidence that Swellow can beat Pidgeot? Donphan... I could care more about but I don't. But his team will be:

Pikachu
    Monferno
    Grotle
    Gliscor
    Staravia/Staraptor
    Buizel/Floatzel

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • It doesn't put down the fact that Pidgeot would have trained against Fearow flocks.

Answer me this: Who would win, Kingler or Swellow?

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
  • It doesn't put down the fact that Pidgeot would have trained against Fearow flocks.

Answer me this: Who would win, Kingler or Swellow?

Hmmm. for me, ill choose Swellow. Yes, Kingler does have lots of power. But Swellow, prove time and time again, that he have power too. Kingler's best match was during the Indigo league.
    Swellow, has lots to choose from. The time when Him and Pikachu created the "Thunder armor", When He took down Spenser's Venusaur. or when Him and Corpish won against Arcanine and Swampert. You choose.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • In the battles you saie, Swellow had a partner. Against Venasaur, Swellow has a type advantage and a speed advantage. Try again please.

P.S. Thunder Armor was cheap, we all know it.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Swellow vs Swellow? You mean when one was shiny, the other wasn't, and there were two Swellows? That's a same species battle that can only be judged by the actual training each one had. One could have been better trained than other, which is a problem in these kinds of battles.

Please choose a battle Swellow was in that wasn't against another Swellow.

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
  • Swellow vs Swellow? You mean when one was shiny, the other wasn't, and there were two Swellows? That's a same species battle that can only be judged by the actual training each one had. One could have been better trained than other, which is a problem in these kinds of battles.

Please choose a battle Swellow was in that wasn't against another Swellow.

Okay, i have no more. But can you give me something to prove that Pidgiotto/Pidgeot was train better?

Pidgiotto was barely use, and fine Pidgiot could be training and harrasing those fearows. But Swellow, wasn't just use to pop some ballons, But Swellow, actually battle against strong pokemons.

You can't denied that Venusaur isn't strong even thought with the type avantage. Wiona's Swellow, had Ariel Ace, and highly train, Ash's swellow just evolve and only attack to go against A.A. is wing attack. In the double battle, Corpish and Swellow was up against an Arcanine and Swampert, and has an awesome Fire blast and Hydro pump combination.
    Can you gimme something that Pidgeotto/Pidgeot won against a highly train pokemons. And important battle.

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Ash's team...well, assuming he doesn't release his COOL and STRONG pokemon...if he releases Gliscor, I will kill Ash...somehow.
    But anyway...

Raichu - PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE...not gonna happen, Pikachu I guess :(
    Turtwig: Ash likes it a lot, and Grotle would just look weird on his team. Although, 3/4 grass starters he got evolved...this one is hard to predict.
    Chimchar: I think it will evolve into Monfernape. This is because I bet when Ash has his final battle with Paul (whenever that'll be, with all these fillers :(), Ash will use it and Paul would be all like mad and surprised how strong it is.
    Starapter: Duhhhh, why not attempt to replace Pidgeot...one of your strongest pokemon, that you promised to go back for...AND NEVER DID!
    Gliscor: HERE TO STAY!
    Buizel: Staying as a Buizel, its like squirtle and totodile, won't evovle, cute, stronger than many other evolved pokemon!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Pikachu
    Staravia
    Grotle
    Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape
    Gliscor
    Floatzel

If he's going to release anything, I'd prefer it to be Buizel. I never envisioned him getting it in the first place, and there are so many better options.

I can see Brock getting a Gastrodon, easy; and perhaps a Snover as well. His Happiny will likely be given away to a Nurse Joy.

As for Dawn, I can see her getting a Sneasel, dunno why. It's hard to predict what she'll have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back