• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What Pokemon will you raise to lvl 100 first?(B&W)

Hallylicious

アラン
Years
  • Probably my Tepig who I got In a trade, I wasn't planning on using her but she had an Adamant nature and good IVs. Havn't beaten the League yet but I am currently EV'ing her to take the spot of my fighting type.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Probably metagross, im EV training beldum in attack and speed i havent bothered to train it up yet though.....

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • One of the members of my permanent team. They will all get to Lvl 100 eventually. But as for which one will be first, I don't know or really have a preference.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • To be honest, personally I don't see the point of training a poke to level 100 if you're not going to EV train it, because I'd never raise a poke to level 100 without the intention of battling over wifi

Yes, but keep in mind that's just you. I don't see the point of EV training at all, because it's boring and sucks the fun out of the game, but that's just ME.

...That aside, I think once I got Vespiquen or some other similar Pokemon up to Lv 80 or something, which is the highest I have ever gotten.

As for B/W, I anticipate my first lv 100 will be possibly be Samurott or maybe Chandelure. Frillish may also be a candidate.

Years
  • My Three headed dragon which i called Shaggy is on like 92 and the rest of my team is on like mid 70s to early 80s so i think Shaggy is going to be my first Black White lv 100

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    One day I got bored and leveled my whole team to lv.100, but I don't remember the order. I'm pretty sure it was my Swoobat though.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • If I ever find the time to bring one of my Pokemon up to level 100, it'll probably be my Chandelure. Why? Because it's awesome.

Crig

M
    Years
  • I did raise my Emolga to LVL 100, cause it was always the first pokemon and i did most of the battle with it since i got it, so it was pretty easy to lvl it. Also I got him from White on my japanese version, when i finished the game like 6 months ago haha, I just transfered him from my Black version recently.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Its either Serperior, Reshiram, Mandibuzz, or Braviary. IDK, I love them all.

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
    Years
  • The first legitimate one I trained up was Darmanitan, and for my competiteve Pokemon I use Pokesav. (There is no Level 100 battles this gen)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I trained my Haxorus first to level 100. It's pretty awesome. :D
    Finally, all those hours of training payed off.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    If I ever had to do that, it would be my Haxorus. However, I don't think I'm going to do that anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2011
    Samurott will be my first Level 100 in Black and White, probably because it is my favourite Unova Pokemon and it was my first Pokemon in that game; not to mention generation as well XD.

Back