• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoX

The Lugia Master
    Years
    What pokemon would you be if in some alternate universe we were all pokemon?
    I would be BLAZIKAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

I know there have been tons of these threads before but guess what, heres another one

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Id be a.....

Id like and hope to be a Absol or Syther, but id probebly end up being an Abra(nothing wrong with that though)!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    I'd be a Shiftry, a loner grass type who scares people away so she can live peacefully in her mountain forest home.
    Wanna be an Oddish-Gengar mix?
    XDDD

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    It fits, for Shiftry is a sort of evil dark type. Hee hee. I love grass and dark types and Shiftry's nature appeals to me. Fighting is my favorite type but I wouldn't actually like to be one. Too much interaction with humans.

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    latios!!!!!!!!!!

Please don?t make such large characters and so many. It stretches the tables and makes viewing difficult. Also, try to add more to your post than one word. Don?t fill it up with punctuation marks just to fulfill the twenty-five character limit. ^_^;

~Kairi

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    latios tamer if you would edit your message and bring down some of the words my browser will not be so distorted thank you.
    Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Mew, Blissey would be good choices for me, but I would rather be a Pokemon trainer than a Pokemon.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
    You cant choose what or who you are... So the title should be "whta pokemon woudl you like to be..."

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'd probably be.. uhhhh.. I guess I'd be a Banette.. ^^ I luv ghost pokemon!

*gets killed by nude dudes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back