• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
    fer me, latias or lugia. i liked lugia always, because it?s kinda mysterious and something. and i like water and living in more wamer areas, flying would be cool too. latias, well its my avatar and shes to cute (kaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaiiiiiiiii)

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    Hmm...Sometimes I have a vigoroth-ish attitude....Plusle ish toward friends....I really like Mightyena.... Hrm....Ho hum.....uh, I'd be either Deoxys, or jirachi! o^_^o Jirachi's cute, and Deoxys is soooooooooo cool looking!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'd love to be a Tyranitar.. To pound evil people and make humanity sorry for their frigging evil doings in this frigging earth...

*dies*

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
    Years
    I'd be an Umbreon. A Dark Daria. Mwahahaha.... sneaking into the shadows at night...... Night Stalking any prey within reach.
    Otherwise, Clefable or Jigglypuff. I can't choose. Maybe even Wigglytuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back