• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you like too start with?

What Pokemon Would you like too start with

• Total voters

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    My thoughts exactly!! And when it evolves into its final form...Blaziken just pwns (plus it is one of, if not the, best Fighting-based Pokemon, type-wise and appearance-wise) :D !!
    Breloom is the best fighting-type pokemon. It has higher attack than
    Blaziken, and it can use both Spore and Focus Punch!
    (Not to mention a pretty good ability) If I could start with Shroomish, I would.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    If I had a choice as to any Pocket Monster I'd like to start with, it'd be an intimidating Pichu. That'd be one awesome partner to have a journey with.

If I had to choose one of the restrictions, Mudkip. As much as I love Piplup

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    If I was to start off with any Pokemon, it'd be Riolu or Shroomish.
    Fighting types for the win of course!

If none of those, Torchic. Fighting types once again~

サファイア

Save me?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    You can never go wrong with Diglett. Its one of the most interesting Pokemon, with the ever-so-popular question of people curious about its bottom. Besides, once it evolves, its x3.
    Just kidding. I'd probably stick with Squirtle. Though Diglett is pretty spiffy in its own way.

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    can everyone stop suggesting things if you take a look at the pokemon on the poll you will see they are ALL 3 step evolutions except for eevee who gives you 7 evolution choices and arceus who is a starter choice =P

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    I would go with my first favorite starter: Charmander. Charizard is my favorite Pokemon, and I like fire! *Gets a crazy pyromaniac glint in her eyes*
    If not Charmander, any one of the other Fire starter, except Chimchar. I'm not a big fan of it.
    Dratini would be another good choice... Hmmm

By the by, I voted Charmander.:10:

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    i will take a Pichu beacuse it is the cutest pokemon
    or av evee

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    If I was to start off with any Pokemon, it'd be Riolu or Shroomish.
    Fighting types for the win of course!

If none of those, Torchic. Fighting types once again~
    Amen! Dual-typed fighting-types= (Well, I'm speechless)
    :rambo: :t286:(You wouldn't believe how long it took me to find that Breloom XD)

Jirachi, because he got good attacks
    Yeah plus if you decide to change your mind he can just grant your
    wish to get another starter XD

Last edited:

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    Ralts... just because it's Ralts. :)

Okay... fine. I'll give reasons. Um... it's green and white and it becomes Gallade or Gardevoir. So yeah. My two favorite colors and two of my favorite POKeMON. Why not?

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    yay for you gardevoir is my 3rd favorite pokemon and 3rd favorite physcic type and my first choice if i have to choose a hoen starter espeon for johto and abra for kanto and p/d just dosn't have any good physcic pokemon except for azelf i suppose and yay for me over 100 votes!!!!!!!!!! hhmm larvitar is rising fast in the polls and remember when i hit 250 votes i will make special eggs for the pokemon in first like egg moves maybe ivs and then at 350 and then at 400 then at every 100 i will do the same and give special eggs and hand out 20 of them!

Archeopterix

Cooltrainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Totodile. I figure since it's a starter, I'd have time to find a Gastly and Cyndaquil. Although Charmander would be neat too.

Back