• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you want to ride into battle with?

Years
    I would ride into battle on Rapidash. Oldschool war style.
    My team around me would be Alakazam, Pidgeot and Arcanine only.
    Speed wins.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hmmmm.....Dragonite or Gyarados would be epic....as seen a-la PokéSpe panels in Yellow and HgSs arcs...

I gotta admit, riding in on a Mamoswine would be cool, with those massive tusks.......
    Or a Tauros with his horns......

Overall, though, I guess I'd be running around on the ground with my Lucario, getting air support from Flygon, who works in tandem with Swampert to whip up vicious sandstorms, whilst using my almost-indestructible Rhyperior to Surf over any water....(just to see the look in the unknowing faces of those who didn't realise it could Surf)

Years
    Into battle I would ride a Tauros covered in armor (Steel Coat?)

For my actual army, it would only consist of digletts. Thousands of them. With their digging, I will have the ground collapse beneath my enemies, and be the only person allowed to live above the ground. :D

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I've always wanted to ride on an ostrich, so Dodrio is an excellent option in my eyes. My next choice would either be Wargle because GIANT WAR EAGLE COME ON or Goruggo, because it's a giant mecha in the form of a Pokemon and that's just a great thought.

Alongside me I would have some of my greatest, most skilled team members, including Charizard, Marowak, Infernape, Lucario, Farfetch'd, Arcanine, Spiritomb, Blissey, and Poliwrath... actually, every team member I've ever used. We'd probably take over the world.

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    I would ride into battle on Mamoswine and my army would be Dewgong and Walrein using Ice Beam freezing the enemy. Also i would use Lapras for transport over water.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    no matter what my trusty team of

Arcanine: to ride into battle of course and to take down the most powerful enemies
    Sceptile: as a stealth type soldier with high speed with leaf blade, iron tail & dragon claw
    Gallade: hand to hand combat with leaf blade psycho cut & close combat
    Togekiss: to heal my soldiers and freeze and stop enemies with ice beam & psychic
    Goruugu: to pretty much be a barrier as a 8 foot tall beast
    Danchura: to sneak around and shock enemies

always will eb my team (scizor, weavile, donphan ,feraligatr are exchangable, normally Yorterrie but hes just one of my favorites cuz hes cute)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Probably going to ride into battle on a... hmm...

Dragonite. On its shoulder, to strike fear into my foes, lol~

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Seeing as I am a hard hitter and I don't really think much on strategy, I would probably go with:

Mismagius

Houndoom
    Weavile
    Gardevoir
    Banette
    Meganium

I am more of the berserker type, so I would just have them rip and slash as much as I could. That is what I find to be epic. <3 I would love to have a battle like that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Wailord.

A white one to be exact.

Monty Vick is my archnemisis and a alliance between the two of us would be a sure sign of the sheer unescapableness of my enemies fate.

Plus, fill a wailord's mouth with pokeballs filled with electrouds-> water spout

Rain of exploding death.

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
    I would go with...

Aerodactyl:My ride. That thing would be frickin' terrifying to face.

Scizor, Marowak, and Infernape:Front line assault.

Zoroark, Dugtrio, and Ninjask:Stealth and flanking support.

Tyranitar, Mamoswine, and Metagross:Heavy hitters.

Goruggo, Bronzong, and Snorlax:Tanks to wall opposing attacks.

Blissey, Gardevoir, and Mamanbou:Clerics.

Flygon, Skarmory, and Charizard:Aerial support.

Starmie, Gengar, and Jolteon:Long range snipers.

Lapras and Wailord:Water transport carriers.

And finally, a lone, powerful Lucario to tear through the enemy ranks.

I'm an RTS fan. Sue me.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Garchomp.
    I could just imagine it now, me and my Garchomp, flaming evil Pokemon as we run by.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Walrein, because I really enjoy the idea of riding into battle on a Walrus. :3 Also, it's one of my favorite Pokemon, haha.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Gyarados: Riding purposes. Giant slithering dragon that can move on land and water? Yesplz.

Gardevoir: Giant shockwaves of psychic power are always needed.

Rhyperior: Giant rhino with epic punching skills. It's a must have.

Weavile: Quick, small, strong, intimidating.

Dusclops: Ghost type.

Exploud: Versatile, LOUD, good Pokemon.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Probably a Latias or a Charizard. Can destroy things on them with Psychic or Flamethrower. 8D

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
    Years
    Think of the scene...
    The mist parts, and through it I stride, attack Swellow on my shoulder, with my Gallade and Scizor on each side of me, walking and hovering slightly behind me as I approach. My Absol darts ahead, occasionally turning back to see that I'm following In the background, my Rhyperior casts a shadow over the entire scene as Marowak watches our backs with a keen eye and a bony club.
    EPIC.

nm legend

Years
    well imagine this scene:

i come through with bout 5-6 Gengars and str8 wreck the scene !!

i mean come on!! explosions, thunderbolts, shadow balls in your face, destiny bonds everywhere

no ones surviving!!!!.... not even my gengars......thats truely epic!!!

Back