• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you want to ride into battle with?

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    I would ride into battle on rapidash. My only other pokemon, empolean.

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
    My weapon would be the Master Sword and a Mirror Shield.

Ditto - Explains itself.
    Gengar - To sneak up and render opponents useless.
    Zeburaika - Trusted steed, and to stun and fry opponents.
    Futachimaru - Because it's the Marshtomp of the 5th gen.
    Emonga - For a (cute) aerial assault.
    Choroneko - So I can be like Dr. Evil.

Gwahlywhirl

Gwah.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2012
    I swoop in on a Dragonite, tell it to use twister. Hop from my Dragonites back onto my Arcanine. Tell it to use Flare Blitz and jump into cover behind my Ursarang. Becoming one at mind with the man made Porygon-z I would be able to be in the midst of battle without actually getting hurt. Teaming up with Gengar, we would destroy in silence.

jy909

Queen of Egg Moves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I would fly in on a Tropius, and then slide down a Vine Whip onto the back of my Jynx. Jynx would then proceed to Blizzard the enemy. My Ariados would infiltrate from the shadows, Toxic liquids flying out of it's orifices. My Dusknoir would then descend, Shadow Balls assailing all below. Farfetch'd then uses Leaf Blade to massacre the Geodudes. Finally, my Minun will Thunderbolt all the remains.

pmwilkins

Grundleweed Harvester
    Years
    So I feel a little cheap, but legendaries would be so awesome!

Ride in on Rayquaza. Bam. Awesome.

Darkrai would put everything to sleep and I would then rely on my next 3 raging badasses to be on the ground putting the hurt on: Deoxys, Mewtwo, Regigigas.

For good measure I'd have Ho-Oh raining down fire.

Yep.

Back