• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Secrets Do You Keep From Your Parents?

Do you keep secrets away from your Parents?

• Yes

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Not at all

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I keep tons of secrets from my parents.

1. Watching Death Note. (My mother doesn't approve, after the incident in China was pressed on the news in Taipei.)
    2. Going on PC (She's the type that says 'don't talk to stranger online')
    3. Going on a gazillion different forums. (See above.)
    4. What I do online. (See above)
    5. Roleplaying. (See above)
    6. Ragnarok Online (See above)
    7. The fact that I swear like a cussing machine at school. (Well... most parents don't really approve when their kid sticks in a cuss word every few sentences.)
    8. The fact that I listen to a lot of visual kei and heavy rock and metal and that kind of music. (My mom doesn't like guitars. Wtf.)

And the list goes on.

Last edited:

hoperidesalone

guardian of the veil
    Years
    nothing important. only my mum is in the picture and she's always pretty busy but she does her best. she doesn't know that i'ma a little car crazed i guess, and that the last guy i dated i only did it cause i liked his car.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Nothing important. I try to keep all my chatting private though. I gets annoying sometimes knowing they're leaning over you shoulder trying to see what you are typing. >_<

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Not really. Only if it's something that my mom would not approve of and theres only 2 of those secrets and a couple people on PC (my friends knowthem) and I'm not saying the secrets becuase there kinda personal=P

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I don't tell them what they don't have to know. :P
    For example, I don't tell them what I do with my pocket money~

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Yes, i love my parents but always seem to argue with them, therefor don't tell them my secrets because i am scared of what they will think most of the time. I think the two people in my family that i think i could tell my secrets to would be my older brother and my eldest sister.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Stuff that they really don't need to know ~

Like the gross and embaressing things I did in 2nd grade that will haunt me for the rest of my life ~

But they'll never know XD ~

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    yes i do keeps stuff from my parents. like sometimes i sneak on the computer at 3 in the morning.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I hardly keep any thing from my dad,
    but I keep almost every thing from my mom. =)

My dads cool with me,
    and my mom is crazy.

its life. =D

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I used to buy rare used imported cds with my mom's credit card, without permission.

Uhm...
    and some I won't mention here. ^_^"

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    The usual. Online life. Online friends. I don't really keep secrets from anyone.

lookoutapiano

Banned
    Years
    I used to keep things from my parents but some of those things my dad knows now and I think my mum does too but I haven't directly told here. So now there's nothing important they don't know.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I never keep secrets, if I can help it :0 lulzI'mterribleatitanyway

Sometimes I don't tell my parents something I'm worried about, but.. I doubt that counts. o_o

They always find out though. o3o

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Well I don't tell them who I chat with on MSN. If I tell them, they will panic. ^^'

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
    Years
    I avoid talking to my parents at all costs. I tell them nothing whether its good or bad, so I only keep secrets.

Me too, the only time I ever talk to my mom is when I ask

" When are you going to -insert name of place here- and when will you be back?"

So then I know when to come out of my room and when to go back in.

Back