• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Secrets Do You Keep From Your Parents?

Do you keep secrets away from your Parents?

• Yes

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Not at all

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    My mom doesn't know I'm on PC. She thinks I'm on a little kid forum. Everything from school I tell them is pretty much a lie. They don't know anything about me. Yeah! My parents are crazy so I keep PC secret. When I signed up and got the registration email I paniced Mom would dee it. Don't ask how that turned out.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Nothing important. I try to keep all my chatting private though. I gets annoying sometimes knowing they're leaning over you shoulder trying to see what you are typing. >_<

yes ! yes !
    I know exactly how you feel.
    Nuffin is more annoying then a parent peeking behind your back o_o
    & offcourse, if you say them to 'shoo' they think your up to 'no good' and they just stay right in place .. Dx

and else, well, I tell a lot of lies o_o
    mostly when I want to go out with a couple of 'male-like' friends, i tell mummy that I'm out with my girlfriends. xD
    really, she sees perverts everywhere. it's kinda annoying & embarassing , though.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Yah, I keep a lot of secrrets from everybody. I keep most things to myself. SO my parents don't know anything. xD

Oh, one thing (currently) they don't know about is my "obsession" with Maude. x:

Years
    I try to be as honest as I can with my parents. I cannot hide anything from them, even if I try to; I know I would have this guilty conscience inside of me that I'd eventually need to let out, as well as what I was trying to hide in the first place.

I understand how much my parents want to know about what I do with my life and my decisions. After all, I'm not above them. They've taught me everything I know. And it would be unfair of me to keep things from them when it's as factual as anything else that they care about what I do.

To be honest I'm not really hiding anything from my parents. I tell them everything I do. They know I go on PC, they even know I'm a mod here. They know about secrets I've kept in the past that I was glad to let out of my system. And they have no problem with it. But I know very well that I have to proceed cautiously with the kind of trust they have for me.

Years
    Dark secrets that shall never be told to mortal souls (No, it does not involve violence, illegal experimentations on human subject, or any of those sorts). But most of the time, I tell everything to my parents (although they don't think I do).

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2007
    I have so many secrets...

Just to name a few:

-I usually go to bed around 4 or so, while my parent are in bed at 11

-I signed up for MySpace without them knowing

-Me and my Dad usually lie about my mother's cooking

-Sometimes my parents go to the store, but I come up with lame story about my stomch aches to not come along with them (It works everytime ;)).

Back