• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What show is worth binge watching on Netflix?

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
  • Merlin.

I wasn't expecting to like the show since it's kind of cheesy and low budget, but I ended up watching all 5 seasons within 2 weeks. If you like british shows like Doctor Who and Sherlock and your interested in Arthurian legend, you'll like Merlin.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • UK Skins, Breaking Bad, Orange Is the New Black, and I really need to find some other stuff to watch on Netflix myself. :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Sorry for double post, but I just started watching YuGiOh on UK Netflix, definitely worth a watch. Just went up a few weeks ago apparently.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Some of my favorite comedies are Malcolm in the Middle, New Girl, How I met your Mother, Parks & Rec., and Arrested Development. If you're into sci-fi, lately I've been watching The 100 (really, really good, binge watched the first season in one afternoon), Agents of Shield, and Heroes. Like everyone has said Orange is the New Black is good, as well is House of Cards. Peaky Blinders is also a really good, darker show which I recently saw.

Right now I'm currently binge watching Parenthood, an easy going series about a huge family living in Berkeley California. Some people find the show boring, but I'm really enjoying it and have spent much time watching it on break. Next, I'll be watching Marco Polo, that's a newer show on Netflix which seems different. I recently finished Sons of Anarchy which is amazing! I would also suggest Dexter, American Horror Story, Californication, Vikings, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, Breaking Bad and Blue Mountain State. All are different genres, but all are good.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • House of Cards and Orange is the New Black is like the experience if you need something to binge lmao. I really want to see Peaky Blinders :o

What else...

Loved Dollhouse and Dexter, Arrested Development is amazeballs. Bruce Banner's right with Heroes, but don't expect season 1 and 2's quality to carry into season 3 and 4 haha

FIREFLY

Sloan Kettering

Robot Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 17, 2018
    Shows *I* personally enjoyed were:

It's Always Sunny

The Office

The League

American Horror Story

Star Trek TNG/DS9

Trailer Park Boys

Cosmos

and so on. I kinda prefer movies.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I binge-watched like all of LOST a while back - it was great not having to wait for the next episode seeing as it always ends on some frustrating cliffhanger. Dexter, too - I really liked Dexter.

I pretty much binge-watch every show I like though, some of my other favorites include:
    - Community
    - How I Met Your Mother
    - Psych

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    -House is surprisingly easy to binge if you've never watched it, his personality is a rabbit hole to go down just to see what lows he'll reach every episode.
    -Not kidding here, but as a guy Grey's Anatomy is such a guilty binge show of mine. The characters are likeable, and not all are asses!, there is a great dynamic in the everyone screws everyone setup, and after the mercy west merger the show says "screw it" and just tries to one-up itself at every corner. Blonde Lexie>Brunette Lexie
    -Friends. I'm surprised no one mentioned this. Its like the penultimate binge show, its that good.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Orange is the new black and Breaking Bad, I could easily watch back to back episodes of those shows over and over.

Years
  • To add on to what's been posted, Sons of Anarchy and The Walking Dead, which has the first 4 seasons up. GO watch it! My fav show!

Years
  • ^ Sons of Anarchy is another great show that I feel was incredibly underrated when it was airing. I haven't been watching for a few seasons now but I loved the first few that I did.

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
  • Now that it's finally on Netflix, I have to say Friends. This has basically been my life this past week. Such a great show.

Back