• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What song best describes you?

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
  • Ash - Meltdown
    ever since i heard it on midnight club 3 I had it downloaded and played over and over again

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I have to say the new song that describes me is Johnny Cash's cover of "Solitary Man"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmIGmrYwbSA

Recently I got burned by this girl, and another girl... it seems to be a reoccurring theme. Anyways, I've gone to a darker place since then and I'm just living like a Solitary Man. I've given up on love for the moment and am just trying to get from day to day.

Here are the lyrics
    Spoiler:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Balaclava - Arctic Monkeys
    The songs has dangerous, outgoing lyrics. That's me ;D
    Crazily, that is my song choice and reason. Plus the language used sounds like something I'd say. :>

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I am not really sure, most of the recent songs DragonForce has released describe my life. An eternal inferno which I must survive and get out.

I guess the most matching would be Reason to Live─DragonForce

Back