• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What spurred you to donate?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I think My original Donation was just for the colored username, but when I donated again, not too long ago, I did it out of pride for the community. I love it here. All of the staff are so kind and patient. this place is just awesome and I figured I'd help it become even more awesome. everyone does such a great job and I've been impressed by that. giving a little to help alleviate the costs of servers, software upgrades, etc. is the least I can do.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    PC's been my home forum for over 5 years now. I wanted to support it with something completely tangible for once, so I donated. :B Plan to keep donating, too~

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I donated because I had some excess cash sitting around and saw the donate now thing and decided to do it.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, The reason I donated, Not only for the first time but the 2nd and 3rd is because I do enjoy PC. It's my favorite site. I always wanted to help this place. It's a great place. Sure, I do have my gipes from time to time but it's only because I worry too much. It's my nature.

I hope to see PC make it to it's 10th and 15th birthday. PC is too great of a place to just fade away.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Well, I guess it was just a want to give back to the PC. Not that my original 8 dollars was much, but it was all I could spare. Not to mention that the purple italics make you stand out on the user list. :\

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    I wanted to help the site out, since staff been helping us. To be fair, I would give more to PC but I don't have anything yet ^^.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well, I've been here for a while and I decided it was time to help the forum out some.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    I donated because i have a new toy (my check card) and wanted to learn how to do it. But the reality is this is the only forum that has not kicked me out in the first 5 weeks.

Col~

Effeler
    Years
    i wanted to because this is a great forum. they do such a good job here, and i thought hey, i want to help make this place a little better. plus the nintendo forums were closed to become a technical forum, so i decided to come here.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I first donated because that green username was very alluring~ (back when it WAS green). So I sent in my 6 dollars and got my green username (b' ')b

I sent more in just because I wanted to be at the top >D
    And my parents were paying for it so I might as well XD;

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    oh, it was green! Why does it have to be pink? Why not blue? JK. It does make you feel all warm and fuzzy when you do donate dont it?

...When was it pink? XD;
    It's a very prettyful shade of purple~

And yes, that too. The warm, fuzzy feeling was apperant when My name went green ^-^

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    I donated because i really like it here on the community i donated as quick as i could duo i finaly got paypal ^^.

Years
    I suppose I donated to give back to the community. I was thinking about how expensive it must be to keep this up and running, so it made sense to me. that's just my opinion though, lol.

Back