• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What spurred you to donate?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I was chatting with my mother about blogs, and how Supporters, Staff and members with over 5,000 posts get them, and she basically just asked me if I wanted to be a supporter. x_x;

Whoops. :x Wasn't paying attention the the date, posted, realized I broke the rules, and now cannot delete the post. -_-;

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    That's fine. This forum isn't too terribly active so the 30-days rule doesn't really apply.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    1. Favorite forum of all time.
    2. Wanted blogs, VIP forum access, and extra PM space.
    3. Wanted a sexy colored name. ;3

EDIT:
    4. Bigger avatar! <3

Last edited:

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    You can get a sexy colored name without donating. (b'-')b

But anyways, I probably won't donate, at least not until I get my own credit card/pay pal account.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I donated because this is the one place in the world even though it's technically virtual, where I'm not discriminated against and where I can actually be myself. ^^; I've grown up without friends and without any sense of belonging and to be able to slink on here, when those people who are supposed to be my friends in the "real world" dump me because I'm different, and be reinvented in and be given a hug and a shoulder to lean on and know I deserve to exist... it means alot to me. It really does.

^^; so thanks you guys, even if we've never chatted before. The fact that you're all so open and willing to coddle freaks like me says so much about your character and about your awesomeness in general

um um, long live PC?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    At the time I had spare cash and I thought "What's there to lose?" so I donated. I wanted bigger avatars but mainly it was the extra PM space I wanted. The staff have done a good job managing the forum and I know it would cost a lot so I decided I'd donate.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I just wanted the extra pm space and larger avatar,my money went to a good cause though,supporting my most favorite forum in the world.

Back