• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What starter did you choose?

Which starter did you pick in Unova?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I believed that there's some old thread with the same purpose as this and I have posted on that. Nevertheless here's what I chose on my White.
    What starter did you choose?

Tepig, the Fire-type pig Pokemon?
    Tepig is more offensive based and has good HP, but slightly lower defensive stats and Speed.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • for pokemon white i chose tepig (: just to try it out. its power was awesome but its speed wasn't that satisfying :\ so in pokemon black i chose snivy instead >< snivy is so adorable ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♥ it also has awesome speed and an acceptable attack stat (:

Years
  • [SIZE="a"]I was originally thinking about choosing Snivy for Black version but then went with Oshawott who I replaced after the second gym badge. I am getting white soon and I think I will choose Snivy or Tepig. I am leaning more towards Snivy though because I like grass types.[/SIZE]

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    SNIVY!!!

Why? Because it looks awesome with its design. Prefer it a female though :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    for black and white i choose snivy because everytime i goto get my starter snivy is always shiney XD idk y but he is, plus he is the strongest of the starter's (imo) and i love his design

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I picked Snivy in my White play-through. Oshawott was for Black. I think I just stick with what I like the most in the end.

Years
  • I went with Oshawott. Seems like I always pick a water-type as a starter. And not because it is my favourite type or anything. :D

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I'm surprised to see how few people chose Tepig actually. I don't *love* it but I like its final stage the best of the three and it's also pretty strong so I just went with him.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I chose Snivy, but in all honesty, I struggled between the choice. I was unprepared D:

I also chose Oshawott in White. If there's a third version, I'll be choosing Tepig I suppose.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I chose Snivy but... by the third gym I'd ditched him. Don't really know why.

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
    Years
  • Oshawott <3 Third evolutionary stage hasn't impressed me much though... so I'm not as active with it as I usually am with starters.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2012
    I chose Snivy, but regretted it, and traded a PURRLOIN for an Oshawott Lv 1, which is now my strongest member of my team, and Serpeior, the lowest level, at Lv.67, with Samurott at Lv.88.

Years
  • I have always been fond of Snivy, prior to even getting my copy of Black, so I knew well before I got Black that Snivy was my choice..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back