• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Style do you use ?

PB.

'PB
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    By Style, do you mean forum skin?

Because I'm using the new one "Seeds of Platinum" but I also like "Squareline"

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I am currently using Seeds of Platinum, but I also use Azure Fantasy, Unseen Forces, Forever Standing ans Caramel Sentret.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'm using Seeds of Platinum right now. I usually use the simple colour themes like squareline, Green's Ivy 2008, and Forever Standing.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Currently on Squareline, the simple blues and width of this style catch me; simple, clean, and organized. :D

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm using Squareline. The simplicity of it all is nice as well as the colors. I used to use 10th Anniversary Pocket Monsters.

Years
  • Used to use Azure Fantasy but now I'm bored of changing from default so I use default.

After viewing this thread though I've changed, Lets get this party started looks cool.

Years
  • At the moment I'm using Seeds of Platinum, I find the desaturated colours to be rather calming. This was only a recent switch, otherwise I usually alternate between Forever Standing and Caramel Sentret.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Seed of Platinum right now, I used to use Azure Fantasy, but I like to alternate between so I am about to switch right now.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I've used Azure Fantasy for quite a while, but I recently switched to Unseen Forces. I have to say I like them both equally; I don't use anything else.

Back