• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the hell is wrong with team Rocket?

Years
  • i think they are not that bad, at least, everytime they pretended to be someone else to capture pikachu, the ash's group almost never exposed them, not until they spoke their poetry

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    I like team rocket, I just think they should get smarter or maybe even join the good side. Their old '' Steal Pikachu Routine '' Thing got old but i like them as characters.

What i think they should do is temporary have team rocket join Ash & Co. So they can work together and kill that Annoying Hunter J ( I seriously HATE hunter j )

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Team Rocket are fantastic. They're just so wacky and camp - I love them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    when youve stalked a 10 year old for his pikachu for half his life and fail time and again, its time you take a good look at yourself in the mirror.

Chorus.EXE

Winner is Justice!
    Years
  • well, I think Team rocket after the Hoen region, they're pretty lame, 'cause they always blast off by thunder bolt or water gun -_-
    if you can persuade the Pokemon Movie change their scene, it would be nice:D

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
  • What I would like to see, perhaps in a movie or a special, is for them to succesfully catch Pikachu and deliver him to Giovanni, only for Ash and Co to rescue Pikachu directly from Giovanni.

That way Ash can still keep Piakachu and Team Rocket can actually be successful for a change.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    I used to love them very much, but now... They are trying and failing to catch Ash's PIkachu. My favorite characters now are boring. :'(

Back