• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Theme Do You Use?

Years
  • I have been torn between Dimensional Rift, StunFisk'd, and Dawn of Champions recently, so I was wondering what themes you like to use and maybe i'll try em' out. Um, maybe to help me decide you could vote in the poll? But I still want to hear what your favorite theme is :3

pleb

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    I used to use team magma's passion but I switched to generation 2

Years
  • I was using Chromatic, but the constant broken images are becoming annoying so I've switched back to my very first style, Forever Standing. I missed the monotone blue colour scheme <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I use Dimensional Rift and have ever since I first found it :3 It's a wonderful theme and looks amazing <3

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    At first when I joined, I just let the theme be whatever. Until one day Nimbasa's Shining Beauty was up & I fell in love with it. Since then, that's what my theme's been. Elesa <3 Unless they add a more recent one with the brunette Elesa, I don't see myself using any other theme, ever!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I change it a lot, but the ones I change it to are always the same. Either 10th Anniversary Pocket Monsters, Blossom Shower, Squareline, Forever Standing, Let's Get This Party Startered, PokéLink 4, Pichu2, Route 167+, New Directions, Dawn of Champions, and Chromatic. The first eight because they're nostalgic (mainly the first five), and the last three because they're my styles... which I need to fix the images. I also use vBulletin default a lot.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    It's been Sweet Kisses for over a year now. I'm normally get stir-crazy pretty quickly but I can't navigate this site comfortably without Smoochum sitting at the top of the page watching over me.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I am also using Dimensional Rift because I really like the way it looks, and it was actually the first thme that I randomly clicked on, surprise surprise. XD

Years
  • Currently I'm using Chromatic, but I tend to switch between different themes every once in a while. My favorites are Chromatic, Pichu2, Squareline, Stunfisk'd, The Stand Nexus, Flames of Simplicity... PC has wayy too many good themes. D:

Years
  • The Johto Elite.

Jake taught me the secret of reducing the banner, so now I have a dark theme without a huge banner <3 For ages I was using Poke Link themes because my screen resolution sucks and I don't want a theme with a banner that takes 1/3 of my view.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • (can't find Dimensional Rift in the skins list)

Anyway, I use whatever new skin that comes up; I don't really care what I skin I use.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    I was using Chromatic since I joined. It's very simple but beautiful. It pumped me a lot more for BW2.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm using Chromatic with a reduced banner and red style accents. I love it :)

My other favourite styles are Pichu2 and New Directions, which I used to switch between constantly before I found Chromatic. I prefer the big fancy fluid-width ones, in light colours. I like Nimbasa's Shining Beauty and The Johto Elite a lot too, but they're both too dark for me to use for any extended period of time. I prefer things light :)

Also just a heads up - I removed the poll from the top of this thread because it had limited options. The thread is fine because it allows for all possible answers but if you're going to make a poll it, too, should be as expansive as it can be.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'm using the default one right now but i like the stunkish and the arcanine one
    they are just awesome

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I mostly use Snivy's Holiday, but I change it to Generation InVerse once in a while.

Back