• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What thing do you want the most?

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    What do you wish to have, share it with us.

I really really want a Nintendo DS. My father said that if I get 85%+ marks in the final semester, I will get you a DS. Of course, I got them but when time came, my father got me a PSP value pack instead of DS. I asked my father why he didn't bring the DS. he said:"It's screen was really small".
    Although DS was half the Price of PSP. It made me very angry. The only consoles ihave are GBA SP and PSP.
    I REALLY WANT ONE DS!!!!!!!!!

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    The thing I want most is to get away from the city. I would love to move back to a more rural area, much farther north than central Texas. It's wayyyy to flat and brown here, not to mention hot. ;-;

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I guess what I want the most right now is my driver's license, but don't all kids my age want that? I also want to get away from my parents and move to a big city, I like urban areas. I already live in kind of a big city, but I'd like to live downtown, where everything is.:)

Yeah, I know, typical American teenager...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I want to be a landlord.

I want to be dictator of the European Union and start conquering the world.

I want to accelerate our space program and begin space civilization.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    *Steps up to the microphone*
    "World Peace!"
    *Crowd cheers*

Well, besides that I really want to hurry up and go off to college. I'm really tired of living at home. My parent's and I have been at it for quite a while and I'm starting to get that late-teenage itch to move out on my own.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    If I could achieve a sort of peace that will last me through my lifetime, I'd be pretty fine. The ability to think rationally and regain proper self-control, regardless of the situation, would definitely come in handy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    At the moment... for three days to pass quickly so it can be my birthday. XD; I also really want to get my G1 before the end of the summer.

A better sense of self-discipline would be nice, too. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What I really want is my parents to come back where I am. They moved away because my dad lost his job. And he found a new one, but they had to move. D: Of course I didn't go with them because my life is in South Coastal Texas. I was going to school and have a stable job. I couldn't leave it.

I been missing them everyday since they left(They live in New Jersey). But I know they will come back, in other five years. I wish it was two years.

And that is all. Yes my parents are important to me. Without them, I am lost.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    *looks sagely* Knowledge and wisdom. So that I may live a long and prosperous life.
    Knowledge + Experience = Wisdom

Learn what's taught, obvserve keenly, do many different things, meet many people, and you'll come to know much.
    In this, it is actually the gaining of experience and knowledge that is the prosperity of life, wisdom is little good in itself but to be passed down generations as knowledge.

At least, that's the way I see it; I hope that helps you find the good terms you desire in life.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I guess what I want the most right now is my driver's license, but don't all kids my age want that? I also want to get away from my parents and move to a big city, I like urban areas. I already live in kind of a big city, but I'd like to live downtown, where everything is.:)

Yeah, I know, typical American teenager...

lol i live in NC and in NC, kids get drivers license at 14.

Hmm...I guess what I want right now is to get my dream guy to fall in love with me

typical teenage girl, right?

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Well ive had a ps3 for almost a year (well in november ) and i really want and full hd tv, like 50 inch. Right now ours is like 30" standard definition. Its not bad, but id like to see what it can really do.

also i want money to spend on everything else i want :D

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    I want my friends to be happy, wherever they are, whoever they are. They mean so much to me.
    I want to fulfill my responsibilities like a responsible girl.
    I want OBAMA!

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Love.

I'm a stupid romantic, and there's a special "someone" that I like a lot... We're not friends or anything, but we talk sometimes. My heart skips a beat every time he says "Kaydee."

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    life.

Scared xD?

haha nah i really want to be good at poker :) so i don't have to work haha

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Wanting a material possession is weak.

I have tons of crap and it doesn't make me at all happy. What I'd like is to have a simple life, and that's it.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    This is more of a simple question then a discussion, so off to Other Voting Polls we go~

-Moved-

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    I guess what I want the most right now is my driver's license, but don't all kids my age want that?
    Dude! Right on!! *high 5* I can like get my license next year but i had to move to this country where you have to be 18!!! to get a driver's license... *sigh* somebody stab me with a pitchfork please...

Ok so, what do i wish to have...
    A hot girlfriend who is smart and funny, and she's actually a secret agent and uhhh...
    LOL!! JK JK!
    I wish that my parents (mainly my mum) wont be that overprotective... I wish i was better at maths so that my teacher wont pick on me to answer the question on the board... and i wish for a brownie right now... *poof* owh look, a brownie!! *grab and stuff in mouth... chew* mmmmm.....

Back