• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What thing do you want the most?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Right now I want a HD TV to go with my PS3. But other than that I don't want anything at all.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    actually what i really want is to finish stuff i promised to do this summer

I want to answer this two paged thread (at least for me... yes that is a thing.)

But deep down this simple act I am doing is something so passionate, so deep. Because, baby, all I want is you.
    All day.
    Uh huh. All I want is you--sitting next to me, uh huh. All I want is you

you
    you you! In my spare bed yes. All I want is you... Standing side by side....
    Yes you, my dear. My beautiful little munchkin.

Yes baby all I want is you.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I would never move. I love the Aussie life. I guess i really want to get to my dad's place as he just bought a BRAND NEW NINTENDO WII. And he got me SSBB and WiiSports. And we will be playing it on his new Plasma.

Years
    A new computer.

I'm going to save for the parts and build it from scratch - either that or get a second hand gaming computer but that's a little risky so I think I'd rather learn how to build one.

Years
    I want a lot of things, but if I can only pick one? A laptop, preferably one that runs better than my current computer. It would be a godsend for writing. ♥ I won't get one anytime soon, though, between lack of funds and having a perfectly-working desktop.

Funny, how I place a laptop over all the non-material things I want... but if I could only improve one thing in my life, I wouldn't know which one to pick. There's too many important things. :/

Years
    Everyone has their own vast collection of wishes and wants, it can be incredibly difficult to pick just a select few, even a single one. It is only natural to harbour the desire of being successful in life, having the job of your dreams, to grasp a career built on immense passion and perseverance. It is not at all surprising that you may want many luxuries, albeit the little material yearnings that may be impossible to get at this present time. And it certainly isn't foolish of you to yearn for the love of your life, the one person who you can form an unconditional relationship of companionship and romance with. I would applaud you for your kindness in wanting a happy and stable life for yourself and the ones you love and care for.

Me? Of course, I want all these things. But if I had to pick one thing?

I want a lifetime supply of tic tacs.

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    I want a brother. That's the only thing I could ever want right now.
    I get along better with guys, and a brother would be awesome!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Like someone stated earlier, I am just a typical teenage girl who wants nothing more than her beloved boyfriend to come home after being away this whole summer so she can shnuggle up to him and get high off his scent. xD *dies*

But seriously, if I could have anything right now...I would want him. Neko misses JJ so very badly! ;__;

-Neko

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    What I want most in the world...
    I want Itachi to exist. yeah, all hell would break loose, and he probably would want nothing to do with me anyway, but... I love him.
    Either that or a bunch of Unown. ^^

But if it has to be something that CAN happen... I wanna learn Japanese... write better.... draw better... and I wish I could meet Narutard IRL, though, you know, who knows what could happen... O_o

Back