• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time did you go to bed?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    It's about time I posted this, I've been up until 4am/5am the past week and bumming around PC. Then waking up at 10am, I feel like an insomniac. Anyways, what time did YOU go to bed??

Today...I think it's going to be 3am for me. =-=; I need...to get onto a normal sleeping schedule.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    School Nights: I lay in bed at 9:30 and fall asleep at about 10 something
    Holiday & Weeknights: I lay in bed at around 10:00, and fall asleep at around 11:00.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    on schol nights, I go to sleep at 10:30 and wake up at 5:00

on weekends, i can stay up past midnight, but I don't wake up in time for breakfast ;_;

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    too late! I've been staying up until like, 3am and stuff doing just -nothing- than staring into the ceiling from my bed..

thats not good, considering I have to wake up at 5 to get to school D:

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I go to sleep about 11:30-12:00pm nowadays. Then I wake up between 8:30-10:00am the next day.

RAYQVASA

|| *_* ||
    Years
    i'm going to bed at (21:30)9:30 pm or (22:00)10 pm and i woke up 7:30 in the morning cus i have school.On weekends i'm going to sleep (23:30)11:30 pm and i woke up 10:30 in the morning.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    On school days, I usually go to sleep at 11 PM and fall asleep around 11:30, and I'm up a few minutes before 6:30 AM on average.

On weekends, I usually like to stay up later, though not as late as I'd like to. Most of the time I'm up at 9 and usually in bed by 1 AM. I'd be up later but I don't have a television in my own room (I'm like the last kid in America that doesn't v_v )

But as for last night, I was up until one. I feel asleep flipping between InuYasha and Conan O'Brian x_x

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, on school days I normally go to bed early, like around 8:30 or so. Since I'm homeschooled I don't have to wake up at like 5:00 AM, but I do normally get up early anyway since I don't go to bed late. On weekends I'm normally asleep by 11:00, and during the summer I tend to stay up quite late, lol. I've actually stayed up until 3:30 just talking to my friends. O_o

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    From Sunday to Thursday... I go to bed at around about 10:30. On Friday... anywhere between 11:00 and 1:00 the next day. I like my sleep :D Sleep is good ^_^

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    I was used to go to bed until 5:00am or 6:00am, but now doctor say i should take more sleep,so im sleeping at 11:00pm or before if possible.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I stay up tell 12:00(Midnight)-School nights),and wake up at 7:45.......On weekends I go to bed at 11:00 pm or 12:00(Midnight) and wake up at 9:00 or 10:00 am

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    It used to be 10:45pm and woke up at 7am, but now the schedule was changed...so I can go to sleep around midnight and wake up at 10am or so.

P.D: It's ok Zapchu, I've been doing that for a while too and I sometimes still do at weekends ^_^;

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    my sleeping time sux, especially when i have 40 contacts on my IMs and three quarters of em are american *kills GMT*

School days - 9pm wake up 7am
    Weekends/Friday - 11-11.30pm wake up 10am

Back