• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time did you go to bed?

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I go sleep sleep at like 1am for some weird awkward reason... I can't sleep I guess.... But then I wake up with 7am. Strange.... O.o

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    It depends on my mood usually.

I go to bed around 12 o'clock but I've been going on slightly later in September. Since my parents are extemely mad at me for sleeping this late. So during this month, I've been sleeping around 11pm.

That's a start. XD

Legendary Suicune

Suicune Hunter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 30, 2005
    usually 10 sunday-thursday friday and saturday its random usually around 2 or 3 am XD

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
    On school nights, I go to sleep at 10 PM EST. On weekends/vacations I got to sleep whenever I want. Usually midnight or so. But I do the occasional all-nighter. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    on school night i go to bed around 10-10:30 and wake up at 6:45 :sleeping:
    i usuallyt wake up about 5 times a night :tired: .on weekends i go to bed aroung 11:00 - 3:00 and wake up 8:OO- 3:OO

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    About 11:30-12:30 on school nights...and usally anytime from 2-6am on weekends.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I go to sleep whenever I feel tired which is mostly 1 to 2 AM at the latest, and I have to wake up for 6:00-6:15, no later.

Sometimes in the middle of the night when I leave my computer on, I get nice little messages from random people like Rita and Jimmy, or I get Cellphonecalls from Bridget or Elissa... and I like can barely sleep with that lol.

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
    I go to bed at 12 mn everyday, although it makes me really dizzy at school and I feel like sleeping all the time... :(

Rave :dead:

Back