• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time do you go to bed?

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    On week days I go between 10 and 11 pm. On weekends and holidays it varies, it can be at 1 am, 4 am or I don't even go to bed. Then I normally wake up at 1 pm. xD

Years
    11 PM - 12 AM on most occasions, I used to go an hour or two earlier when I didn't have much else to do. Nowadays I always seem to be talking to somebody, and that keeps me up a wee bit longer. It's not too hard for me to go and sleep, since my exhaustion often wins over anyway.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    On weekdays it is usually around 10 - 11 p.m. , but when it comes to weekdays it is a high range. Last week, I went to sleep at 8 and then yesterday it was 3 a.m.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    On week days i go to bed anytime between ~10 pm and ~12 am. However on weekends im really bad for staying up, i go to bed from anytime between ~2 am and ~4 am =x lol

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Well, I usually take a sleeping pill at around 8 or 9 and do some posting here to give the pill a chance to go down, since I have a hard time swallowing them.

I usually get to bed around 10 or 11. :3

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Well, my bedtime is 9:00pm, but I don't usually go to sleep until about 1:00am on weekdays. On weekends and in holidays, the latest I've gone to sleep is about half six am.
    To conclude, mostly between 10:00pm and 2:00am... Gee, I need more sleep! D=
    xX

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    On weekdays, I tend to go to bed at 10:30, but never bother sleeping until an hour or two later.
    On weekends, it depends; sometimes it's 12 AM, while another time it could be easily be 2 AM.
    Really depends on how tired I am.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It generally depends on how much work I have to do. I generally get to bed around 11pm, but if I have lots of work to complete then... sometimes 1am.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    whenever I get tired, that's my cue for bed time, though more often than not I'm usually in bed between midnight and 2:30

Years
    I usually go to bed around midnight...or try to anyway. I usually end up getting in bed around 1 because something will happen and I'll end up staying up longer...and sleep it off in U.S. History and Biology the next day(obviously, during the week).

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    It's usually whenever I feel like it (between midnight and 3 AM). Even if I do have to get up for an 8 AM class, I still stay up late. I guess I just enjoy the freedom of going to bed whenever I want to.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    That's up to my body, not me. And your guess is as good as mine.

For example, this morning I slept from 10:00AM to 6:30PM.

A few days ago, it was 2:00AM to 12:00PM

About a week ago I went to bed at about 2:30PM and woke up at 9:30PM.

I've got the most random sleep pattern, and it's infuriating:/

Years
    I wish I could get to sleep early but I can't so I stay up late always and go to school tired everyday.
    Some sort of horrible habit which I have to break somehow. :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Whenever, really. I generally don't say up later than one on weekdays and two on weekends, but when it comes to my actual bedtime, it varies from night to night. One night I'll decide to go to bed early (early for me is, like, 11, haha), and another night I'll decide to go to bed at two. :x

Years
    Two in the morning.
    Mostly due to gaming excuses like being an X360 owner or I'm making Walters & Unorthodogs for trading to those who don't know 'the' method.

Back