• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time do you go to bed?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I normally get into bed at 1am on weekdays after a good session on my PS3, if I am with friends it can sometimes be around 3am.

Weekends I am never in bed before 4am, unless I have to be up early. I talk to lots of people from china and America and at 2-4am they are all online so I stay up to talk to them all. I hate sleep. I find it a waste of time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I never sleep. I just stay wide awake looking up at the ceiling.

Counting sheep.

Yeah.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Unless I take some type of pills, I can't ever get to sleep before 4am these days.

= =;

I'd like to get to sleep around midnight, or earlier on days when I had to wake up early.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    11:30 P.M. on weekdays, and at like 3 A.M. on weekends. Heh, I suppose I'm somewhat of a night owl.

Varjak Paw

Eyes of Amber
    Years
    Depends on how much studying/homework I have to do that night =/
    And if I have chorus or orchestra or violin lessons or whatever, though I'd probably say between 10:00 and 10:30, just so that I get enough sleep to get through the next day.

Weekends? I stay up until my parents tell me to go to bed =]

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
    Hm on weekdays 10-12 and on weekends, just completely random, sometimes i don't sleep at all on weekends.

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
    Be it that I'm home schooled it's whenever I feel..
    My time to sleep changes constantly.. It could be 11 pm.. then the next day I'll go to bed at 1 am.
    My pattern is always clockwise.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Let's see...I got to bed at 12 when I have to get up for class in the morning. When I don't I'll go to bed any time between 12 and 2. =)

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    On weekdays, it's usually about 10-10:30. If I'm really tired I go to sleep around nine. On weekends, it's about the same xD Unless I'm playing a game and then I usually stay up til midnight...except last Saturday I stayed up til 3 and only got 4 hours up sleep.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    On weekdays I go to bed at ten and read some, then go to sleep at eleven.

On weekends, I go to sleep at ten-thirty and go to sleep at... eleven-forty-five?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I usually go to bed during the wee hours of the night. Sleep is for chumps.
    napping is actually my favorite thing to do

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    On weekdays I usually sleep between 10 - 11. I need my sleep to concentrate at school the next day. ._.

On weekends I just sleep whenever I pass out. ._.

Back