• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time does your school start and finish?

zsun_44

Just a member
Years
  • just like the title says, when does your school start in the morning? and when does it finish in the afternoon?

for me, school starts at 8:45am and finished at 3:05pm on Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays

On Wednesdays and Fridays, School starts at the same time but finishes at 2:25pm

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • hmm it starts 7:25 A.M, and ends 2:00 P.M.. Now on wednesday's we used to be released a hour earlier, but noooooo.. they decided to make it a normal day last wednesday to make us stay the full time.. why you ask? because of the recent storms we've been having (such as the one were in now..) that has been dangerous enough to cancel school. We have to make up for the days we missed, by having full time on wednesday's.

~Blade~

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Mine starts at 8:21(why couldn't they just make 8:20) and ends at 2:45.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    When I wake up and when I get done. ^_^ Homeschooled and all. But I plan to start getting up at 7. o_o;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    We get 9:00am to 3:45pm. I'm looking foward to being a junior next year, so I dont have to go in untill 10:00,lol.

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    My school starts at 7:40 in the morning and ends at 2:20 in the afternoon

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • I start at 7:40. They screwed up our schedules this year. They got rid of homeroom! So we go straight to our 1st class at 7:40, then to advisory (idk what that is yet..), then the normal school day like last year. I get out at 2:00

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • Hmm, if it's the same as last year, it's 8:20-2:35. They also eliminated homeroom here too, the schedules for Friday are all confusing

Back