• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type ARE you?

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
Years
  • This isn't what type you like the most, it's what best describes you.
    I'd have to day Dark Fighting. I'm a fencer (Sabre FTW!), which is obviously fighting, but you have to pull off tricky stuff messing with the opponent. Think of Faint Attack. You're trying to get in their head too, which is kind of Psychic, but Dark works better here.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • my personality is usualy pretty shy but verry social with the friends I do have.

my activities are:

archery
    computer games
    camping/fishing
    cooking
    and bowling at occasional parties.

To sum it up I'd say my types are water and steel

water because can maintain my cool in most heated situations (like when some jurk tripped me last year in the 9th grade and I just wanted to Give him a good one to the face) (and that same kid got beat up only a month before for doing something similar to a kid who plays runescape or WOW i think it was one of those 2 games...)

Steel because I'm hard willed. my dad allways hated my hobbies of pokemon and most online activities. but to this day he hasnt changed me.

Steel because Im hard to

Years
  • I really like your description OkJoek. It definitely makes sense!

Well for me, I feel the most affinity towards fighting and ghost types.
    I'm a bit of a loner like the ghosts Shuppet and Banette, hanging out underneath staircases. Okay I don't actually do that, but I definitely feel like doing that sometimes.

And I do fight for what I have, and always seem to be fighting with the various people in my life.

Sigh if only the real world were like Pokemon, and we could solve our problems through battling.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm going with Water/Fighting because I'm calm most of the time and when I get angry, it tends not to get pretty.

Ayselipera

Well I was recently told that if I was any Pokemon I'd be a Chikorita. Which would be a grass type, but I think I'm more of normal type. Seeing as I don't really feel anymore exciting or different then anyone else. Plus I'm not a big fan of physical fights involving me therefore making me the perfect normal type, Ayselipera<3333

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • I'm a martial artist. Definitely qualifies as Fighting-type.

If there were a Holy type or something similar, I'd also be that, due to my ministry.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • Grass/Flying

Grass because I'm highly intuitive. I'm a fairly happy person. I love plants and nature. I get over things easily and bounce back in no time. I can be oblivious and even thick sometimes, but I try my best to understand other people. I like to explore unknown places. I never stay sad for long. I'm kinda bouncy but grounded at the same time.

Flying because I'm a free spirit. I can be somewhat distant and flighty. I don't really care what people think of me, unless we're close. It's almost impossible to intimidate me. I do as I please and dislike hierarchies and rules. When given a choice I'll fly away, but if cornered I will fight back. I go where the wind takes me and accept things as they come.

XD The funny thing about this typing is the 4x Ice weak; I actually love snow/winter and have a high tolerance for cold temperatures (I live in Canada lol). But hey not everything has to fit lolo.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I guess I would be a Psychic type. While I'm definitely not a mind reader, I always tend to try to figure out what people are thinking. Sometimes it's conscious, and sometimes it's not. But no matter what it is, from trying to determine if my manager is in a bad mood, or guessing at whether my opponent is going to use Taunt or Stealth Rock, it still all comes down to chance.

And I am an Alakazam, so it's pretty obvious anyway. *shot*

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
  • I'd say electric/water.

Electric, because I'm small, and rather fast. I'm quick witted and I definatly prefer light to the dark. I'm into electronics, and with no electricity I think I'd die.

And water because, whist I'm very agressive, I'm also quite passive. I'm rather calm most the time.

And the two types together because I contradict myself constantly. I don't have a split personality, but I'm cut right down the middle in a sense; I get mood swings a lot.

monsutafangs

тнαт вσу ιѕ α мσηѕтєя~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Water & Psychic
    I more calm and psychological then the average person.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • I'm a Water Ground type

I'm water because of my love for water Pokemon, and I'm a Pices :p

I'm Ground so I have one weakness, and I shake the earth with my powerful attacks

Wait, so I'm Swampert? (Mystery Dungeon was right in making me Mudkip!)

Years
  • Well i am definitely a ghost type as i am a very quite person in real life (i know, who knew!) and this tends to get me ignored a lot, kinda like i'm invisible or blend in with the brick work.
    As for a secondary type i guess would have to be electric as most of my hobbies involve some sort of electrical item (Computing, Games Consoles, T.V.) but also because i can be very unpredictable. Mostly because of my paranoid nature i can suddenly flip out at someone for no reason what so ever and start accusing them of things they would never do all because of small things i would pick up on which mean nothing at all but i would read as malevolent.

But i could also be said to be Psychic type as i'm usually good at reading people (despite what is said above) and have even been able known to be able to tell if someone is alright or not through Facebook chat.
    And a final variant could be dark because of my immunity to pretty much anything that would scare/disturb others. An example of this is the fact that out of all the people i know i'm the only one that isn't creeped out by the sight of a dead body. And also one of the only ones that have seen a dead body :O

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I would say Psychic/Steel

Psychic because I'm pretty smart
    Steel because I have a pretty hard personality, it would take alot to have me sad more than a day or 2, it would take alot to get me even that far.

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
    Years
  • I'm a Water Ground type

I'm water because of my love for water Pokemon, and I'm a Pices :p

I'm Ground so I have one weakness, and I shake the earth with my powerful attacks

Wait, so I'm Swampert? (Mystery Dungeon was right in making me Mudkip!)

No, I said not what you WANT to be. You seem to be saying that you chose ground so you only have 1 weakness...

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Electric/Fighting for me.

Electric because electricity <3 and I'm fast like most of the Electric types.
    Fighting because I like to get into fights. I bet I've got into fights with like 95% of my classmates, and most of them are physical too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ghost

I am passive; unchanging; observant; of both phlegmatic and melancholic humours.
    Nice thread idea, by the way.

Back