• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type is your Blood?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
  • i know it's a silly question ^^; but what type is your blood as we all have different types and is it a rare type in your area?

my Blood type is B tbh not sure if it's (B+ or B-) because i fear shots Dx..someday i'll know though -o-

yeah B+ is pretty much common here but B- is RARE really rare!

Damn,i should really know if it's positive or negative!! but i'm a positive person does that counts! :P

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Is it bad that I don't know what blood type I am? o.o I don't think I've ever actually had to do any "blood work." I mean... I'm sure the hospitals/doctors have it on record somewhere... but I don't. :s

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Is it bad that I don't know what blood type I am? o.o I don't think I've ever actually had to do any "blood work." I mean... I'm sure the hospitals/doctors have it on record somewhere... but I don't. :s

It's pretty common not to know your blood type. I didn't know until I started college and donated blood.

Anyway I'm an A-. Not rare but not common either I don't think, lol.

#isthenumbersign
    Years
  • I honestly have no clue. I should probably find out though. I don't think I can even tell you all the blood types actually.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My blood type is O- which (I think) is the most common type. Good if I need surgery.
    It's actually more on the rare side! O+ is the common one but regardless you're pretty good if you are O if I remember correctly.

I myself am A- which isn't that uncommon apparently. It's on the more rare side of things.

Years
  • Pretty sure I am boring old A+. At least, it's what's on my birth certificate, iirc. Wonder how common that is?

Sirfetch’d

Funny we studied blood types this week. I however, have no clue and just as Shining Raichu am not finding out.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Pretty sure I am boring old A+. At least, it's what's on my birth certificate, iirc. Wonder how common that is?

Destined to ace all college courses by birth!

Unlike me, fail with an O everywhere I go D: That's the excuse I plan to use when my profs wonder why I'm failing.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm A+. When I first found this out I thought womg my life is over because oh no I know what blood type I am and I'm not unique or individual or anything anymore--then I got over that minor craziness and accepted it. My 60 y/o neighbour is A+ too in case I never need her help! Buuut I probably won't. Kinda wanted to be a rare one tbh when I first found out but I'm okay with what I have.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I'm pretty sure I'm O. That's what my mom says, anyway.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I'm blood type O. I have no idea if I'm + or - (does this apply for O?). O people are universal donors. Yay to that, only that I will never donate my blood in a million years. Needle phobia. ><

Back