• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type trainer is your name?

Years
  • Limanya.... Definitely uses Dark type pokemon. Sounds like someone who would use a Spiritomb/Sableye. I say you'd be a Dark Type E4 Member. I'd like to be judged by the name, Chazz.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Chazz is definitely an Electric type using Guitarist. No doubt about it. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hmm... Possibly a Lass with Normal Type pokemon. Cat ones like Meowth, etc etc. idk I guess because of Nepeta in your signature? Really the only one I can associate with Pokemon haha.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Grass and Poison types. Binary meaning two pieces/parts so 2 types and peaches would be grown by grass pokemon and poison pokemon would poison them but still grow them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    You'd be a chef with Normal types like Snorlax and Purugly that don't stop eating. \o/ (Sorry when I look at your avatar all I can think is fooooood ;;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Cake! So Normal Pokemon Trainer that's... chef (I think there are chefs? idk but there are now okok) and has Munchlax and such as Pokemon. And perhaps a Gulpin or a Swalot for a trump card.

Back